Armageddon, the movie. Does it hold up over time?

Saw this film 5 times in the theatre, does Big nuts Harry Stamper and the boys hold up over time? Phone Post 3.0

No. Fuck off back to the UG. Phone Post 3.0

The Transformers 4 of disaster movies!

Yes. How could you even question such a thing. Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros - It was a piece of shit when it came out. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

It's a documentary bro, how the fuck could it be dated and not hold up well?

Don't even know how lucky you are. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - It's a documentary bro, how the fuck could it be dated and not hold up well?

Don't even know how lucky you are. Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Haha Phone Post 3.0

It holds up better than the film "2012". That movie really didn't withstand the test of time.

It was and will forever be a cinematic masterpiece. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome fucking film. Phone Post 3.0

It was never great to begin with and is very dated.

Liv Tyler was horribly cast in that film. Worst female casting since Lori Petty in "Point Break".

BackOffWarchild - Liv Tyler was horribly cast in that film. Worst female casting since Lori Petty in "Point Break".
Agree with Petty, thought Liv was decent.

Love that you brought up Point Break with that screen name, VU. Phone Post 3.0

It didn't even hold up when it first came out. Deep Impact is STILL the better movie!!!!

5 times? I wouldn't go to see a Michael Bay movie 5 times if I was sick and that was the only way to get the cure. Phone Post 3.0

Ok, I hadn't seen it in years and I'm halfway through it right now and it's fucking great.

I mean it's mostly ridiculous but it's so much fun.
Great cast and say what you want about Michael Bay but THAT guy can blow some shit up.
The opening scenes of NY getting smoked are fantastic and over the top.

So yeah, it holds up. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -
donkypunch55 - Ok, I hadn't seen it in years and I'm halfway through it right now and it's fucking great.

I mean it's mostly ridiculous but it's so much fun.
Great cast and say what you want about Michael Bay but THAT guy can blow some shit up.
The opening scenes of NY getting smoked are fantastic and over the top.

So yeah, it holds up. Phone Post 3.0

only one bad scene....affleck and tyler in the park....The rest is shakes fucking speare!!!

Hahaha! You got that right. Fuck that's funny, I JUST got through that part and had to face palm. Phone Post 3.0

I will make 800 feet !!!! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Geoff G Electric - I will make 800 feet !!!! Phone Post 3.0

That's what she said.