Arnold/Gracie Black & Brown Pro!

The 2004 Arnold World Gracie Submission Championships will be adding (2) Professional competitions to the overall event, a Black Belt Invitational and a Brown Belt Professional tournament. Here are the details:
Brown Belt Professional Tournament-

The Professional brown Belt tournament will consist of 10 weight classes (rooster, super feather, feather, light, middle, light heavy, med. heavy,heavy,super heavy and double super heavy) The winners from each weight class will fight the winner from the next higher weight class. Each champion will win $500.00 (5 champions)

Black Belt Invitational-

We will create a Black Belt competition based on the largest number of entries from a particular weight class, for example, if 20 light weight black blacks register before our posted closing date and only 2 heavy, then we will run a light weight competition. We want to represent the group with the most entries. The prize money for the winner $1000.00 and $500.00 for the runner-up! If you are interested in competing, all you have to do is email us the following information:

Name School/Team Weight Belt Rank(Must be Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu) This information must be submitted by January 15th, 2004 to: gracieworlds@aol.com or you can call 800-765-6999 in the U.S. 614-238-3662 outside of U.S.

Competitors invited to compete will receive confirmation by the tournament director!

Please go to www.gracieworlds.com on December 8th for more details on both competitions

ttt

Cooper,

You got mail!

Dustin

TTT TTT TTT TTT

christy

ttt

ttt this event is going to be the biggest event in the USA ever!

scotty

TTT for Juan Cobre and crew.

www.gracieworlds.com isn't working for me - is anyone else having problems logging onto this site?

nope, I just checked and it worked fine.

TTT

How is the chicks division going to run this year. Same as last, weight classes and all? Im talking more for the no gi.

Marie Colangelo

Marie,

The Women's Professional No-Gi will be the same as last year www.gracieworlds.com Hope to see you at the event, you are a great competitor!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Thanks. I will for sure be there.

Marie Colangelo

TTT

ttt

ttt

Just got word that Pe De Pano is looking at competing in the invitational and maybe the Professional No-Gi!