Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone

I felt like doing a silly thread...

street fight... who wins... and it happened 20 years ago... roided to the teeth. Phone Post 3.0

Stallone wins, handily. The dude did five boxing films and trained for all of them, Arnold wouldn't hold a candle to that. Phone Post 3.0

Arnold would break him.

I got this

Rambo John J -

I got this

lol you're the reason i posted this... was reading one of your other posts... and just thought would make a funny thread

if it bleeds... we can kill it Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - 

I got this

How long have you been waiting for this post? Well done!

IDOHARM - Stallone wins, handily. The dude did five boxing films and trained for all of them, Arnold wouldn't hold a candle to that. Phone Post 3.0
This is the truth Phone Post 3.0

should have went with jungle fight... grenades / rocket launchers / and flaming bows of arrows allowed. Phone Post 3.0

how strong was arnie in his prime? what did he squat? Phone Post

Stallone skips leg days. arnold never skips leg days. Phone Post 3.0

hybridfc - how strong was arnie in his prime? what did he squat? Phone Post
dianabol and every substance known to man... i bet he could squat over 700 lbs Phone Post 3.0

Dick Niaz -
Rambo John J - 

I got this

How long have you been waiting for this post? Well done!
lolz... i knew i could lure him in to post on this haha

stupid thread... just trying to have some fun...

tired of the non-stop ronda vs. cyborg threads... fights not going to happen @ 145 unless the UFC brings in the invicta fighters and creates a new division or she drops to 135.... end of story Phone Post 3.0

Franco Columbo takes this Phone Post 3.0

ok... tag team NHB match... Arnold & Jesse Ventura vs. Rambo & Dolph Lundgren

lol i gotta stop posting... and go drink the rest of that beer... Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Stallone wins, handily. The dude did five boxing films and trained for all of them, Arnold wouldn't hold a candle to that. Phone Post 3.0
And how did that work out for him against Thunder Lips? Phone Post 3.0

The 'ol Rambo vs. Commando debate.

My mind says Rambo is too savage, too relentless.

But on paper no soldier in the history of televised combat matches Commando statistically.

I'm torn, men.

(pours some beer out for the 80's) Phone Post 3.0

Fresh Prince -
We don't talk about thunder lips in my house. Phone Post 3.0

Fresh Prince - 

He caught him in a Shamrockesque rear naked choke, let it go and started to work the body, then literally picked him up and threw him out of the ring.

Double KO is the correct answer

Bailx -
Rambo John J -

I got this

lol you're the reason i posted this... was reading one of your other posts... and just thought would make a funny thread

if it bleeds... we can kill it Phone Post 3.0
Sounds more like a quote from Trump as of late Phone Post 3.0