Arnold's Rummors! Unreal!

Ironlock will be bringing 3 guys

Shonie Carter will be there, swimming with sharks!!!

i met you last year at the arnolds shonie...tou seem like a real good guy...hope you do great
Jason Coomer

You forgot about Marcelo Garcia competing!

"There is a shoot champ that is rummored to be coming. A guy who was just in pride"

Gomi?

SA

it better be on video...

I met you as well shonie, you left a lasting impression with me and my group. Not only are you the best dressed man in MMA, but also one of the funniest and humble people I have ever met. I was a true honor to met and watch you perform live.

See Ya there again,

WolvieKY
AKA Eric Myers

TTT!

Two words for you guys:

Marcello Garcia.

TTT for my buddy Shawn Williams winning it all.

2 letters for you guys...me:)

Chris Brennan is not competing in this. There was a unfortunate personal schedule conflict that was not forseen.

He wishes he could have competed though, there are some great grapplers in this.

Thanks for the support, I am coming to compete and have some fun and meet some pretty ladies the real big tall muscular type that are into me! I 'll be checkin out the lovely ladies at the tournament as well. Hey Ladies, Come holla at me don't bring the boyfriend or husband, they tend to get jealous. I need a hotel room with a pretty girl who can possibly choke me out from their guard over 21 please. Remember I'm 31 no date rape cases, and I am an equal opportunity international freak. The more ladies the merrier!!!

LOL! That's some funny shit.

LMAO @ Shonie....classic ....hahahahaha

I will be flying my ass solo from Puerto Rico to meet and greet all.

and to think i was in the first one.