Arrest of Jorge Masvidal

Kind of sucks. He asked for a lawyer, so it’s pretty much just him bullshitting with the cops.

4 Likes

Colby Covington Sport GIF by UFC

8 Likes

Fuck all of that.

Street Judas

2 Likes

legit retard

12 Likes

What a wasted opportunity one bit taken way to far and jorge has fucked himself up good.

Hopefully its just some fines/restitution and jorge can get back into fighting form.

3 Likes

Yea I don’t understand why people are acting like he’s going to have to pay millions of dollars. People get punched in the face everyday. They don’t end up going bankrupt.

6 Likes

Those people don’t have money, and also didn’t track their victim’s location, get a few friends, disguise their faces, and jump someone in a restaurant. If you look into the details of the case it was like a real thug hit. He should actually go to prison like a normal person would though.

10 Likes

I think financially from a legal end colby could really ruin him, just say he cant fight anymore because of the dmage recieved and jorge would easily be on the hook for millions.

But it will be hard to argure permanent damages if colby wants to continue fighting…

1 Like

yup - you plead it down to a disorderly conduct. common practice

2 Likes

He didnt keep it real.

He could have confronted Colby face to face with cameras and a gang behind and Colby would probably back down making Mas look like the man.

Instead he sucker punches him wearing a disguise

6 Likes

This is typical hoodlum shit. They dont impose harsher penalities because someone has money, if anything it helps them get off easier. If he has no priors he’ll probably get probation.

2 Likes

Exactly you don’t just get millions of dollars if someone punched you lol. Jorge probably won’t even go to jail. I’m not sure if he has a previous felony (car theft maybe) but he’ll probably get probation and community service. I don’t think you can do ankle monitor if it’s a violent crime. Maybe he’ll get like 180 days with 150 suspended or something like that, I’d expect probation honestly (unless he has a history of assaults). Mayweather’s daughter stabbed someone and got probation lol

3 Likes

You can take his money though since he has it

4 Likes

I beat him easily haha

4 Likes

Court costs and lawyers are very expensive. It can literally make you go bankrupt. If he gets convicted he will have to pay all court cost plus restitution. Including all the costs associated with his probation. It’s not a free ride. People do get punched all the time. Some get caught and some don’t. He got caught and now looks like a faggot for jumping someone.

3 Likes

He’d never get prison for something like this. Jail time maybe but not prison.

3 Likes

Some county jail and probation.

Most likely, if jail at all.