Arron Hernandez to be arrested for murder

good by patriots Phone Post 3.0

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/report-hernandez-be-arrested Phone Post 3.0

I predict no fewer than 5 threads and 20 Ray Lewis jokes

It begins. Tebow becomes a TE. Wins the Super Bowl with a game winning catch. Skip Bayless' head explodes.

. . . Tebowmania ensues.

Wow, even the Patriots aren't above the Tebow curse. Everyone thought "Belichick is a pro, he won't let the hype distract them."

But the hype is bigger than any of us could have imagined. It's taken Gronk's leg and Hernandez' freedom. Tebow supports are already being hypnotically drawn in Foxborough in search of season tickets. RIP Patriots.

All we need now is for Brady and Tebow to be caught sucking each other off

PatK - All we need now is for Brady and Tebow to be caught sucking each other off

....while Giselle Bundchen gives it to Bellichick in the butt with a strap on.

aarondramp - 

It begins. Tebow becomes a TE. Wins the Super Bowl with a game winning catch. Skip Bayless' head explodes.

'Twas God's plan.

At least Ray Lewis was part of an entourage when the killings happened, it is easy to assume he wouldn't have killed when he is surrounded by thugs who have nothing to lose. Hernandez acts alone and is in a world of shit

Willy the Coyote - 

Even with both TEs out, Tebow won't see the field. Phone Post

Maybe not. But what about when Ridley goes down? And then Amendola and Dobson? How any players is it going to take- cause this thing isn't going away.

Willy the Coyote - 

Hernandez was with two other people Phone Post

then he has a chance of beating the charges. I heard something about him shooting someones eye out down in florida I think but it is a civil matter because it was determined to be an accident

So what's the real story on Hernandez ? How'd he do it? Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - 
PatK - All we need now is for Brady and Tebow to be caught sucking each other off
Sometimes it's better to keep your fantasies to yourself. Phone Post 3.0

That was your father's fantasy.

It probably isn't a good thing but its fascinating to me when people at the top in terms of wealth, celebrity etc somehow find a way to flush it all away and wind up in a cell for a few decades Phone Post 3.0

aarondramp -

I have been calling for Tebow to play TE somewhere since the day he was drafted.
I would fucking love if that's what Bill has in mind for him on the Pats. Phone Post 3.0

Bill Belichick killed that guy and framed Hernandez so he could have a legit reason for using Tebow at TE.

Jacobmccrmck - Comment on bleacher report:
"I don't see what the problem is, owning a gun makes you safer, so an armed hernandez is safer than an unarmed hernandez. By exercising his second ammendment right so vigorously, he is the living embodiment of the word "patriot". We salute you Aaron Hernandez, and trust that you will continue to be a great representative of responsible gun ownership and will be featured proudly at the NRA annual convention." Phone Post 3.0
Lol at bleacher report Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - 
PatK -
Poleeko - 
PatK - All we need now is for Brady and Tebow to be caught sucking each other off
Sometimes it's better to keep your fantasies to yourself. Phone Post 3.0

That was your father's fantasy.
Nice attempt at deflection. Now go back to your fantasy. Phone Post 3.0

Sure thing

*** motorboats Jennifer Love Hewitt ***

I would like to develop a fantasty football team of convicted felons ... How possible is that?

Hernandez is a good player too, hopefully he gets out for this season!