Arrow season 2 starts tomorrow at 8:00 EST

Just a heads up for those who don't know Phone Post 3.0

bump!

Can't fucking wait. Favorite show of last year. Phone Post

Central City mentioned in the first 5 minutes lol Phone Post

I thought it was a pretty good episode. They didn't squander everything the built by the end of the first season.

It looks like will hit that second season stride nicely. I can only hope SHIELD is able to do the same.

YVEL MACHIDA - Central City mentioned in the first 5 minutes lol Phone Post

Big Belly Burger and STAR Labs too. Phone Post

Saiga12 -
YVEL MACHIDA - Central City mentioned in the first 5 minutes lol Phone Post

Big Belly Burger and STAR Labs too. Phone Post

BBB was all through season 1 Phone Post

Pretty solid start.

Okay....who didn't watch?!?! 

From http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2013/10/10/arrow-misses-its-ratings-mark/

Oliver Queen may have returned to Starling City, but he failed to bring some of the audience with him.

Last night’s Season 2 premiere of The CW’s Arrow attracted 2.68 million viewers (a 0.9 in 18-49, 0.8 in 18-34), a 33-percent drop from the drama’s record-setting opening in October 2012, but on par with May’s finale. The new sci-fi series The Tomorrow People followed at 9 p.m. with 2.34 million viewers, down about 20 percent from Supernatural‘s ratings in that time slot last year.

On a somewhat positive note, Entertainment Weekly points out that Wednesday was an off night for television, with just about every show experiencing a ratings dip.

I didn't watch at 8 but DVR it to watch after the fights

I liked the first episode more things are coming together and it kept me entertained Phone Post 3.0