"Art of War" fight promotion

Has anyone here been to it? I'm not sure if they've had 1,2, or more so far, and I think they're in the Dallas area. Pedro Rizzo fought Justin Eliers there last month I think, and I guess Guy Mezger is their matchmaker. I'm wondering if anyone has been to one heard anything good or bad about it.

Yes we had two fighters on that card which has been shown on HDNet. They treated all the fighters great and had a turnout of approximately 7,000 for their first show. Some great fights, UFC Vets on the card, Bruce Buffer announcing, great venue. They are running their second show in Austin this next month. Their website is www.artofwarlive.com and that card features Wes Sims & David "The Crow" Loiseau both fighting on the card. In attendance at the previous event just that I saw or spoke to were Guy Mezger, UFC vet Pete Spratt, Tre Telligman, Dan Severn, Jeff Blatnik, Travis Lutter, Marco Ruas, Pedro Rizzo, Justin Eilers, Tony Fryklund, and I am sure I am forgetting a few. Top notch show, great production.

Yeah, we absolutely wrecked shop in the VIP skyboxes!

...excellent promotion, solid fights, and rumor has it one of my best ninjas will be drawing a very high level opponent for the next show!

"I'm wondering if anyone has been to one heard anything good or bad about it."

I went to their show. Very good fights, very good production. I can't think of a single negative.

They had a very good show i would reccomend going to there next one.

TTT for Buckeye