Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila at UFC 202

Conor McGregor's teammate vs. Diaz Brother protege - what say you?

Avila taps "the Torso" in 1

Two pretty bad fighters. Ryan Hall couldn't tap Lobov, Avila isn't going to. Lobov by KO.

I'll go with Avila, at least he has a winning record Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - I'll go with Avila, at least he has a winning record Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't just artem on his record. He's fought a lot at 155 and also took most of his fights on short notice (literally 24 hours in some cases) Phone Post 3.0

Avila is going to destroy Artem. How is this even a debate? 

It's on fight pass right? Phone Post 3.0

These are both terrible fighters. Lobov should take it. Phone Post 3.0

Artem is a terrible fighter.

chupecabre - These are both terrible fighters. Lobov should take it. Phone Post 3.0

I don't see why people are calling Avila terrible? More so unproven than anything... 

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Artem is a terrible fighter.

Hopefully artem doesn't Google himself or follow the ug.

I'd imagine that might ding his confidence a bit.

Bojack Horseman -

Artem couldn't give a shit what a bunch of cheeto fingered keyboard warriors think of him...

Hope to see Artem win and stay in the UFC, always has one goal, to knock the other fighter out. Makes for exciting fights Phone Post 3.0

Artem is very predictable, yet still very fun to watch.  Definition of stand a wang

dowthebow -
Bojack Horseman -

Artem couldn't give a shit what a bunch of cheeto fingered keyboard warriors think of him...

Hope to see Artem win and stay in the UFC, always has one goal, to knock the other fighter out. Makes for exciting fights Phone Post 3.0
Any time I see "Cheetos fingered keyboard warriors" I feel the meat head coming out of OPs pours. You Watching the fighter and the kid (3D!), getting a pump listening to Mike stud?? Respeck bro, chicken neck fucks don't know nothing bout artem or mma bro. Phone Post 3.0

The Principal - How Artem is still in the UFC, I have no idea. Phone Post 3.0

No idea? Really?

pud12 -
The Principal - How Artem is still in the UFC, I have no idea. Phone Post 3.0

No idea? Really?

Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Artems terrible I got Avila Phone Post 3.0

Artem has the strategy of an imp from the original Doom. Phone Post 3.0

Morgz -

Artem is very predictable, yet still very fun to watch.  Definition of stand a wang

"Stand a wang"  That is an erection isn't it?  

I'd say, as long as Conor counts him as a friend Artem will win, win or lose.

Brabatross -

Two pretty bad fighters. Ryan Hall couldn't tap Lobov, Avila isn't going to. Lobov by KO.

Nate Diaz tapped Ryan Hall in pure jiu jitsu so it's possible Nates protégé can tap Artem.