Artem Lobov vs. Chris Avila at UFC 202

chupecabre - These are both terrible fighters. Lobov should take it. Phone Post 3.0
How the fuck is avalia terrible? Phone Post 3.0

Ryan and artem had been training together before their fight, if it wasn't for that Id imagine Ryan woulda tapped him.

artem has the most one dimensional game, keeps Hands down and does the slip and counter with his T. rex arms. It drives me crazy watching him get the best of fighters and them unable to adjust. 

Dashabox -
Morgz -

Artem is very predictable, yet still very fun to watch.  Definition of stand a wang

"Stand a wang"  That is an erection isn't it?  

I'd say, as long as Conor counts him as a friend Artem will win, win or lose.

stand and wang Phone Post 3.0

Depends. Will Artem keep it flowy?

Phone Post 3.0

I have not seen Avila fight, and Lobov isn't great from what i have seen of him.
I like the team vs team. They should have added Shields vs Nelson to the card Phone Post 3.0

On the MMA Hour Lobov said Avila had a dad bod. Helwani asked, what if he is a dad? Lobov responded, he's a Mexican from the 209, so you know. I look forward to Chris' response on Saturday.

pud12 -
The Principal - How Artem is still in the UFC, I have no idea. Phone Post 3.0

No idea? Really?

Lmfaoo @ that photo Phone Post 3.0

That kid no showed ariels show today Phone Post 3.0

This fight will be so wild, the SBG - 209 feud is interesting, but technically it's awful.

dowthebow -
Bojack Horseman -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Artem is a terrible fighter.

Hopefully artem doesn't Google himself or follow the ug.

I'd imagine that might ding his confidence a bit.
Artem couldn't give a shit what a bunch of cheeto fingered keyboard warriors think of him...

Hope to see Artem win and stay in the UFC, always has one goal, to knock the other fighter out. Makes for exciting fights Phone Post 3.0
I like doritos Phone Post 3.0

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - That kid no showed ariels show today Phone Post 3.0
Who cares? Fuck Ariel and his show, that weenie. Phone Post 3.0

Artem will knock this fool out cold

Aikijiujitsu -
Brabatross -

Two pretty bad fighters. Ryan Hall couldn't tap Lobov, Avila isn't going to. Lobov by KO.

Nate Diaz tapped Ryan Hall in pure jiu jitsu so it's possible Nates protégé can tap Artem.

Lol yes, like 8 years ago with a two weight class difference Nate tapped Ryan. Phone Post 3.0

Aikijiujitsu -
Brabatross -

Two pretty bad fighters. Ryan Hall couldn't tap Lobov, Avila isn't going to. Lobov by KO.

Nate Diaz tapped Ryan Hall in pure jiu jitsu so it's possible Nates protégé can tap Artem.

Also I don't know what Avilas ground work is like, but he could definitely tap Lobov... Lobov was smart versus Hall, in that when he got to a bad position he just stalled and defended, knowing if he tried to escape he'd have to open up, and get choked. Phone Post 3.0

evidencee - I have not seen Avila fight, and Lobov isn't great from what i have seen of him.
I like the team vs team. They should have added Shields vs Nelson to the card Phone Post 3.0
Shields is so boring he makes a Jon Fitch fight seem exciting Phone Post 3.0

I got Lobov based of experience and I haven't seen Avila fight Phone Post 3.0

Artem is exciting as hell. He's green and wins his punches but he's a ton of fun.

I think this is a fun fight and plays right into the diaz vs McGregor saga.

Avila looks good but highly unproven. Artem can knock out a horse if he lands. Super strong guy. Considering skills and technique, I'm going with Avila. Phone Post 3.0

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/one-to-watch-artem-lobov-vs-chris-avila

Diaz has talked highly of Avila since the arguments between the Cesar Gracie and SBG camps. Lobov isn’t convinced. “It looks to me like he’s trying to be a Diaz,” Lobov told Helwani. “He’s trying to copy their style, which is understandable because they’re part of the same team. But that’s a dangerous style to copy.

“As much as people say that Nate and Nick have unbelievable boxing, I certainly don’t think that’s the case. If you look at their fights, they always come out mangled. They get hit by a lot of shots. Their style relies so much on just being really, really tough and being able to absorb a lot of punishment. That’s not a good style to have, especially if you’re facing someone like me. I’ll give him as much punishment as he wants but if that’s what he’s going to try and do, I don’t think he’s going to last too long.”

Lobov went to talk about Avila and his teammates having “dad bods” despite having supreme cardio—a backhanded compliment if I’ve ever heard of one But, petty insults aside, he eloquently summarised why this bout is so interesting on many levels.

“This [fight] is a perfect opportunity to respond, and it’s the way I want to respond. They are the ones who suggested Chris Avila so they obviously feel confident in his skill. They’ve seen me fight before so they feel he has the tools to beat me. I certainly don’t think so and obviously those comments make it an even bigger point for me to prove.

“This is team versus team. It’s not just a fight, it’s a war, so I’ll definitely do everything I can to get that first win and then we’ll continue it with Conor’s win later on.”