Article: Tuchscherer's "Balls" Against Gonzaga

TUFF-N-UFF -  I just watched the fight for the first time yesterday. Did anyone else think when Gonzaga stood up towards the end, it looked like he was letting Chris up but instead he threw a nasty left.

Did anyone else think that was kind of a cheap shot?

Damn straight that was a bitch move...Gonzaga was probably just pissed Chris ate that nut shot and the shin to the teeth and wasn't out yet, and then to pose in front of the camera after the fight?? Come on, GG should have been as humble as Gegard "MOOSEASSEE" after he knocked out Renato...

On his TV show for Showtime, Henry Rollins had a hilarious animated story of being kicked in the nuts by his nephew. His description of the delay -- wondering if you dodged the bullet -- followed by the waves of agony had me rolling on the floor with laughter and holding my own scrotum in response!

GMan99 - On his TV show for Showtime, Henry Rollins had a hilarious animated story of being kicked in the nuts by his nephew. His description of the delay -- wondering if you dodged the bullet -- followed by the waves of agony had me rolling on the floor with laughter and holding my own scrotum in response!

I've never seen that, but I'm a huge Rollins fan.  I saw him with "Da Lench Mob" and The Beastie Boys (what a strange conglomeration of fans that one drew) and with Helmet and Sausage on top of a parking ramp.

They were two of the most memorable concerts I ever attended.

I knocked a dude down in a basketball game unintentionally. When I went over to help him up he up-elbowed me in the sack from his kneeling position. It was lights out for me. That was the worst pain ever.

StLouisMMA -  I knocked a dude down in a basketball game unintentionally. When I went over to help him up he up-elbowed me in the sack from his kneeling position. It was lights out for me. That was the worst pain ever.

Being a lifetime basketball player, his reaction is pretty much standard procedure.

Seriously though, legit LOL @ "he up-elbowed me in the sack".