Artie and Gilbert on Opie Show

Gilbert throwing out the N word right from the get go and Artie being Artie.

Artie and Gilbert are like magic together.

One of my favorite Stern show memories ever was when they hijacked Robin's news with over the top insanity...inappropriate jokes about Steve Irwin's daughter mainly. Howard was audibly shook. It was the beginning of the end of their relationship with Howard, imo.

newflowerfeeder - 

Artie and Gilbert are like magic together.

One of my favorite Stern show memories ever was when they hijacked Robin's news with over the top insanity...inappropriate jokes about Steve Irwin's daughter mainly. Howard was audibly shook. It was the beginning of the end of their relationship with Howard, imo.

Search when Gilbert does "Racist Pope" - he pissed off Robin and surprised Howard big time. The guy is nuts..

Subbed for later when I can watch it

I saw something on twitter where Artie said he will never go on Opies show again, does that have something to do with this?

tjmitch - I saw something on twitter where Artie said he will never go on Opies show again, does that have something to do with this?

When did he say that? Because this clip was from a couple of days ago

Surprised Artie is still alive...

In

He was saying it on twitter yesterday. He wanted something edited out of replays

Jesus, those guys are crazy as fuck. Artie is still so quick with the one liners.

Mr.SelfDestruct -

He was saying it on twitter yesterday. He wanted something edited out of replays

Looks like they are back to being friends.