Artie Lange on Joe Buck show (classic video)

Something got me thinking about how much I hate Joe Buck, lol

Then I remembered this absolute classic instance in which he was given an HBO show - Artie Lange from The Stern show goes on and mouthf***s him, completely intentional and planned, he hates the guy and went only to go shit on him - at the time it was suggested this segment actually ended the series (I think this was the 1st episode, and the show was cancelled shortly after IIRC)

https://youtu.be/pj8y2Oi1lFk

before Artie ever talks he is smiling knowing Buck set him up with the 'my favorite website' line about TMZ

Artie was banned from HBO because of that.

thanks

My first time seeing that.

Artie came across like an idiot, in my opinion.

How the fuck did Joe Buck get a show?  He's fucking terrible.

I guess Artie made it interesting, at least.

Amazing Phone Post 3.0

By the way, my comments are based mostly on "Part 2" of the video originally posted.

I listened to the Stern show the day after he went on there. Sounded like he was just trying to make the show funny, and didn't say he didn't like Buck. He thought he killed it though, I thought he did OK. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

By the way, my comments are based mostly on "Part 2" of the video originally posted.

Where's part 2? Phone Post 3.0

Good share. I watched part 1 and part 2 and then the stern show from the next day. What really stood out was Howard's Concern that Artie was losing it. He encouraged Artie to see his therapist 4-5 times a week and even did some amateur on air therapy. It was actually very entertaining. I didn't think Artie's stuff in the Joe Buck show was so much funny as it was interesting to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Good lord that was so uncomfortable it was hysterical. VU's all around Phone Post 3.0

Artie is an idiot. But he was hilarious at times. He's just a plain mess though. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris - I listened to the Stern show the day after he went on there. Sounded like he was just trying to make the show funny, and didn't say he didn't like Buck. He thought he killed it though, I thought he did OK. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much this.

I remember Argue saying that's what he thought he was brought on the show to do. Add comic relief. Phone Post 3.0

Argue = Artie Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious! he raped him! Phone Post 3.0

Saw Artie in Newark airport on the way back from Vegas. Looked like a guy who still lived with his mom. Phone Post 3.0