As a parent, harder to raise a boy or a girl?

Thread title says it all.

Harder to raise a boy or a girl? Phone Post 3.0

Girl

Depends.
Boys have way more energy, but they will give you less to worry about when they grow up. Phone Post 3.0

Boy Phone Post 3.0

You're fighting a battle regardless – either you're battling to raise a strong man in a culture which conditions him to be a noodle armed snowflake, or you're battling to raise a feminine woman with good values in a culture which conditions her to be an impulsive promiscuous fatty.

Boy girl?

Thats racist.

"It" is the proper pronoun.

My mom had two sons and a daughter. (Dad doesn't comment.) She says boys are simpler.

"I'd rather pick you up from the police station at 3am any day of the week, instead of enduring a single hysterically sobbing drama fit from your sister. The police are nice enough to tell me why you're there; I can't understand a single thing your sister says about why she's crying."

Boys are more rambunctious when they're young, so therefore, a bigger handful.

But when a girl gets into her teens, there are way more things to worry about,especially as a dad, that are outside your control (#1 of which being teenage boys).

Girls easier in the beginning on boys easier towards the end

Oh I guess it should be said that as a guy who's raised both (two step-sons who are now both grown & my little girl who is now 16), I can DEFINITELY tell you I've been way more probably to go to jail for breaking another kid's knees into pieces with my little girl than I did my boys.

If my boys had friends that got them into trouble, they (my boys) get the proverbial slap upside the head and a "WTF is wrong with you, dumbass? Pull your head out of your ass."

Whereas if someone - especially a boy - hurts my little girl, that little fucker is gonna experience some Frank Castle type shit first-hand.

Girls from birth to about 12 or 13, then boys.

ryans -

You're fighting a battle regardless – either you're battling to raise a strong man in a culture which conditions him to be a noodle armed snowflake, or you're battling to raise a feminine woman with good values in a culture which conditions her to be an impulsive promiscuous fatty.
Voted up. Exactly right.

I have two boys and two girls. Boys are harder before age five - the high energy can be a chore to deal with. After about eight or nine - girls by a mile. Phone Post 3.0

I have 1 of each. My daughter is harder Phone Post 3.0

With a boy, you just have to worry about one dick in town. With a girl you have to worry about every dick in town. Phone Post 3.0

have two boys, ages 9 and 13. friend of mine here in huntington has 3 girls, 6, 9 and 13. i wouldn't want to deal with the shit he deals with...ever. the amount of drama his girls go through is insane. the stories he's told me about the catty bullshit his daughters "friends" have pulled over the years blows my mind. 

my boys have had the same friends for almost their entire lives, no issues, no drama. the hardest thing for me is staying on top of their grades and chores.

dabigchet - i have a 13 year old girl and 11 year old boy.

as a general rule of thumb girl's are more difficult and i would say it is not close.

THIS

i have 4 kids

1 son and 3 daughters

i'd take 10 sons to 1 daughter

epsecially when the daughter(s) and wife start in on each other.

Mr. Wright - the amount of drama his girls go through is insane. the stories he's told me about the catty bullshit his daughters "friends" have pulled over the years blows my mind. 

I have two (now grown) stepdaughters.

You ain't kidding about the girl drama. The worst part is, every single girl drama story involves at least one girl who's being a total cunt, and sometimes, about 3/4 of the way through the story, it might dawn on you that it's your little girl who's being the total cunt. 

Girls for sure. My 17 year old daughter is the reason her mother and I are about to get divorced. My boys were nowhere near the hassle that my daughter is.

Girl. Not close. Phone Post 3.0

Girl, not even debatable Phone Post 3.0