As a parent, harder to raise a boy or a girl?

As a parent of a gender fluid Boston terrier, my daily struggle is real. Phone Post 3.0

Girls. They are also harder to be married to. Right now i wish i had a male gay lover. Phone Post 3.0

18 year old boy and 14 year old girl.

Girl by a landslide.

Girls all day Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah -
dabigchet - i have a 13 year old girl and 11 year old boy.

as a general rule of thumb girl's are more difficult and i would say it is not close.

THIS

i have 4 kids

1 son and 3 daughters

i'd take 10 sons to 1 daughter

epsecially when the daughter(s) and wife start in on each other.

"epsecially when the daughter(s) and wife start in on each other"

Go on.... *Unzips

I would never make that joke anywhere other than the OG. God this place is fucked up and I love it Phone Post 3.0

You people are crazy. Boys are so much more dynamic and require much more steering. I have both and have spent a lot more time shaping the boy than the girl. I could be wrong but I feel like he'd turn into a savage if I didn't spend so much energy on him. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you mean by harder to raise. Phone Post 3.0

tater145 - I have 1 of each. My daughter is harder Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Ages 0 - 12 Girl
Ages 12 - 20 Boy Phone Post 3.0

ultravmic -

Girls for sure. My 17 year old daughter is the reason her mother and I are about to get divorced. My boys were nowhere near the hassle that my daughter is.

Whoa. That's pretty serious.

Mind expanding on this? You hear the whole 'kids blaming themselves' thing when it comes to divorce and the general consensus seems to be that it's never the kids' fault.

But in your case it is? What does she do? Phone Post 3.0

I have 3 boys and 2 girls, ages from 3-20.
As anyone with any sense says girls and I agree.
Girls develop earlier too, their intelligence leads to more headaches than boys who most of the time just need to be fed and kept active. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the age

I have 1 girl and 1 boy

Boys 1-10 years of age are harder than girls

Girls 11-100 years of age are harder

I'm pretty sure pre-teen/teen girls are the spawn of Satan

I would say girls are easier up until 7 or 8 range, then it completely flips. Those hormones are a killer. Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico - Girls. They are also harder to be married to. Right now i wish i had a male gay lover. Phone Post 3.0

Tranny, my man. What you want is a tranny.

CaptainWoody - Depends on the age

I have 1 girl and 1 boy

Boys 1-10 years of age are harder than girls

Girls 11-100 years of age are harder

I'm pretty sure pre-teen/teen girls are the spawn of Satan

This I only have a son but I do have nieces and my friends have daughters. From 4 to 12 it was constant emergency room visits from dumb things my son did 5 years old cutting his nut sack open was the worst. By 12 accidents stopped just had to deal with sneaky things testing boundaries. Now he's 16 and he realizes he can learn from my experiences and is focusing on his future.

Boy times 10. My view may be skewed though. I have a 5 year old biological daughter and a two year old foster son. The boy was abused and is a NIGHTMARE. He is starting to come,around though. Phone Post 3.0

ultravmic - Girls for sure. My 17 year old daughter is the reason her mother and I are about to get divorced. My boys were nowhere near the hassle that my daughter is.

My ex says the same thing about our oldest daughter. Personally, I think the problem was my ex.

She says she was fighting with our daughters, especially the oldest, so much that she hated being at home and so she started "running away" from her family. She also hated that I wouldn't take her side 100% of the time when she was fighting with the girls. Obviously, this is because my wife was in the wrong a good portion of the time, so I didn't want to back her up at those times. She would pick fights with the kids and expect me to jump in and finish them for her.

Now, I have no wife but I have three beautiful daughters who adore and respect me. I made out like a freaking bandit on that deal.

I have 3 sons and I'd say girls for sure. Boys fight one another, can do reckless dangerous things, it's not like it's all fun & games. But girls? Emotional drama, mood swings, more care, and of course later on, watch for all the OTHER boys/men/sickos. No contest, not even close.

I think you can usually count on daughters to be more caring about their parents when adults though. So I suppose it changes over time. But before 35? I'm glad I have sons LOL

ultravmic - 

Girls for sure. My 17 year old daughter is the reason her mother and I are about to get divorced. My boys were nowhere near the hassle that my daughter is.

Damn what happened? You mind giving some more info on it? As a father of 3 young girls and 1 boy the insight into the future could help...

If I had to guess I'd say at a young age boys are harder to raise but in the high school and college years definitely girls. I don't ever want kids in general, but specially not a girl. I'd be so pissed if I had a girl Phone Post 3.0

No way I'm having kids!