As a parent.. This bothers the hell out of me

Andyman976 - They shouldn't do it for a multitude of reasons, biggest being they have the arrogance to think they don't need a father to raise a child. A boy on top of that.

He'll almost fit in nowhere and like another poster said in red neck Haltom city the abuse he is getting will get just worse and worse.

But good thing the bull dyke moms get to give a finger to the system and prove they can have kids too! Phone Post 3.0

my mom raised 2 sons - me and my brother - after leaving my father when i was 7 and my brother was 5.

spare me the "you need a father to raise a boy"

no ya don't.

I'm not a parent and I was never really bullied much, but that video makes me rage. I would love to stomp those little fuckers who pick on that kid.

Here is another bullying story with a positive ending:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkHsARkHbg

Well the kid says "I can't change who I am" (wonder where he heard that from) so why does he think the local government can force other children he doesn't like to change who they are? The government can't give this kid self-esteem or force him to stop being sad every day.

One thing I didn't realize until long after high school - different kids take things differently. If my friend punched me in the shoulder and called me a fag, I probably would have laughed and punched him back, and literally 10 seconds later I would have forgotten about it and would already be thinking about something else.

So the problem isn't what the other kids are doing, it's how this kid fails to handle it. Yes, kids should be punished for beating up a little kid like this guy. But how can they punish anyone when the kid admittedly doesn't report any specific incidents when they occur? Again, the problem is this kid's dysfunctions.

Think about this - if you went to work every day and your coworkers raped you in the ass, would you keep going and do nothing but make a youtube video about how it isn't fair? My point is that if the kid is being tortured and brutalized every day of his life, why would any parent still send him every morning to go get brutalized again?

One thing I didn't realize until long after high school - different kids take things differently. If my friend punched me in the shoulder and called me a fag, I probably would have laughed and punched him back, and literally 10 seconds later I would have forgotten about it and would already be thinking about something else.

Difference is the kids punching and calling this kid a fag are not his friends.

Think about this - if you went to work every day and your coworkers raped you in the ass, would you keep going and do nothing but make a youtube video about how it isn't fair? My point is that if the kid is being tortured and brutalized every day of his life, why would any parent still send him every morning to go get brutalized again?

Well you can quit/get a different job. When you're the age that kid is, you have to go to school. The parents could try to get him transferred to a different school in the area or something though (although who knows, he might still get bullied at another school)

ChokeEmOut - 

lol..two romo women raising a boy and they wonder why he is getting picked on? Goddamn, this world is so fucked up, a young boy needs a father figure.

A child needs a mother and a father, its called the balance of nature. Both are needed and the lack of that is why so many malfunctions are walking around.

lol yeah sure that's why we have so many issues. LMAO

Yesterday was stand up to bullies day in our school district. My 5 year old took it literally and came home a little disappointed that they didn't actually stand up to any. lol. My wife and I gave him the green light to hit back anyone. Phone Post

Difference is the kids punching and calling this kid a fag are not his friends.

Yes but some kids have nightmares and panic attacks about showering with other kids. So even if nobody bullies anybody, some kids still hate going to school and feel like it's torture. That's how they feel, it's not based on anything outside their own head.

Well you can quit/get a different job. When you're the age that kid is, you have to go to school.

Ok so if it was YOUR kid, and if he had to walk home from school every day, and every day on the way home he was mugged and beaten by a biker gang, you would just say "Well kid, you just have to walk home and get beaten by bikers."

(although who knows, he might still get bullied at another school)

...and if he got bullied at every school no matter where he went, then could we say part of the problem is the kid himself?

PatK - I feel sorry for that kid, good for him to do what he did.

But his moms should know that two bull dykes raising an effeminate kid in Texas isn't going to work well.

It's gonna get worse for that kid when he gets older

sadly this.  They probably flaunt the shit out of their lesbianism. Poor kid.

meco24 - 

Yesterday was stand up to bullies day in our school district. My 5 year old took it literally and came home a little disappointed that they didn't actually stand up to any. lol. My wife and I gave him the green light to hit back anyone. Phone Post

lol

Dough Joe - teach your kids how to axe kick. no one will fuck with them
This made me lol VU :) Phone Post 3.0