As of today, do you think COVID was released accidentally or intentionally?

• Accidental release
  • Intentional release

0 voters

2 Likes

There were multiple threads on this being released from the lab already back in October 2019… it’s been known that long but govt and media won’t officially admit it… even after they caught Fauci lying to congress about GOF.

6 Likes

But was it intentionally released or accidentally released from the lab? That’s the question.

3 Likes

Intentionally made and released

9 Likes

Anyone who says it wasn’t intentional is ignoring reality.

4 Likes

Intentional.

Notice how quickly the pro-democracy protests in China stopped?

Right before covid, they were out in the streets by the thousands.

18 Likes

Follow-up…Did China unilaterally do this or was there collusion with other nations?

This

2 Likes

7 Likes

It was China. They had a problem. They solved it.

Fauci & co aren’t competent enough to have started this.

1 Like

Fauci funded it’s creation, with your tax dollars.

14 Likes

I voted intentional.

A few million people were marching/protesting in Hong Kong the week this disease was released (like almost half the city). Shut that down with a quickness!

5 Likes

Of that I am completely aware. I just don’t find him smart enough to have planned the release ahead of time. Guy doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.

Neither. Wasn’t cooked up in a lab

They got what they wanted. An administration in the US which is apathetic to their cheating. Also, an admin which will make 0 effort to avert increased reliance on Chinese products.

China will be the sole superpower in the next 20 years. The west is actively destroying itself.

4 Likes

China needs to pay for this bullshit regardless, If it started in the USA Biden would have surrendered the keys to our country.

5 Likes

Where’d it come from?

1 Like

I agree, he wasn’t the mastermind of it but he is the puppet in power for those that are and they still pull his strings.

1 Like

this

Animals to human transmission.