As of today, do you think COVID was released accidentally or intentionally?

lots of cities house labs

You’d think they’d put these things out in the middle of the Arizona desert or Arctic tundra. Huge swaths of uninhabited land for thousands of miles. Nope. Let’s put it in the middle of a metropolis of 10 million people.

1 Like

It was made in a lab…

…sponsored by the same guy that’s the literal equivalent of Ronald McDonald advertising Big Macs to starving kids.

4 Likes

And lots of communist governments stifle protests.

James Franco Flirt GIF

1 Like

I’d guess it was an accidental release from the Wuhan lab.

But that doesn’t excuse them from responsibility IMHO.

1 Like

Definitely released on purpose. You can dig through the US Patents and see the evolution. They were having problems getting their “vaccine” population controller to break the blood brain barrier. A company called sequoia pharmaceuticals was able to solve this, and Moderna bought them out. It looks like it all got going around 2002. The sequoia buyout was during the Obama administration. I think it all started in North Carolina, before being moved to China. There’s a professor at UNC that was heavily involved with Fauci and the others.

This looks fake to me. I couldn’t find the patent, but who knows? Pfizer patent approved for tracking vaccinated humans worldwide via microwave and graphene held in fatty tissues of the vaccinated – Philosophers Stone

1 Like

You should read the patent, it is a real patent… but it isn’t what the article says it is… it’s just a patent for proximity tracking of covid exposures using cell phones. They have been talking about this (and some countries have implemented these apps) back in March 2020 already.

There is real fucked up shit happening around COVID, when you put out that garbage bullshit all you do is destroy credibility of people who are actually trying to uncover the truth.

Definitely intentional. 1 year before the elections this was released that fucked up people who were more or less messed up based on underlying conditions and it became politized from day 1…

1 Like

Accidental release from a lab that was expertly exploited by the CCP.

Similar to how I don’t think Cheney was behind 9/11, but he was able to take advantage of it masterfully.

2 Likes

People that think it was released intentionally are slope headed mouth breathers and shouldn’t be allowed to have opinions on anything but what windows taste the best.

It was stopped under Obama but Fauci restarted the Gain Of Function program one week before Trump was inaugurated…

3 Likes

Years in the making.

They even ran tabletop exercise drills in preparation for it.

If it was intentional or gross negligence that they didn’t take care or precautions against it’s release into the general population is the same thing.

This was never a pandemic to begin with. Covid is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. It was the non stop barrage of fear hysteria from left wing news stations and democrat politicians that made it seem so bad. Fear is what tyrants and dictators have used for centuries to control the population. To this day, I still don’t know of one person that has had covid much less died from it.

4 Likes

A university in Beijing did a research on the economic effects of Covid in China, and they estimated that it would take decades to get back to what China was before Covid. And as communist as China is, they embraced the capitalism of the global economy, pushing their way into economic power. This isnt like North Korea, where they would be fine to see the world burn.

If China release the virus intentionally either they didnt realize how it would affect the world and themselves economically, or they have a long game plan to gain greater power and control in the afternath.

My guess is, it was accidental. From a geopolitical perspective, with Trump’s polarizing of some Asian countries, they were gaining and had greater control of Asia politically before all this happened. Now everyone is like “Fuck China.” And in general, the US and the Western world is more muted in their thoughts of China than it is in the neighboring Asian countries.

2 Likes

Fuck China. Intentional.

2 Likes
1 Like

Why would they admit to committing genocide on the entire planet?
All you need to do is read their own words to know this.
Try researching “operation Lockstep.”

1 Like

Likely accidental but there is zero percent chance it didn’t come from a lab. At this point the idea that it came from a bat in a wet market is so laughably absurd you’d have to be retarded to still believe that.

3 Likes

My thought (again) is based on timing and the severity of Covid (timing - 1 year before the US election and severity equates CV just as bad as a bad flu which won’t kill the masses rather those who would have most likely died if they caught the flu or perhaps would have died without catching anything do to being obese or having a pre-existing condition).

People keep forgetting that 76%+ of people hospitalized were either obese or morbidly obese…

2 Likes