A's/Tigers game tonight

God damn I don't know what team to pick or curse. Detroit blows in big games and the kid pitching for Oakland is nasty as hell. Verlander is always good for a crooked number inning. Detroit having last at bat will probably be the key as it will be a 2-1 or 3-2 game. As a sox fan I'd rather face Detroit Phone Post 3.0

Oops forgot its in Oakland . Fuck, total coin flip but a's will take it Phone Post 3.0

Go Tigers! Phone Post

A's are my sport's lock of the century.

They will win late 4-2.

Mark1 -

Yeah, so clutch. Lol Phone Post 3.0

You forgot this just 364 days ago?

Complete game shutout, 4 hits, 11 Ks

Mark

One bad pitch for a 2 run homer will be the game

Fuck it, I say Detroit final answer. 3-1 with prince hitting a two run bomb and victor with a solo and coco crisp with a solo shot off foul pole Phone Post 3.0

Invincible?  They aren't going far with Miggys injury.

He's a singles hitter at best now.  Losing the best hitter of a generation will hurt anyone's chances, regardless of the rest of the lineup.

Mark

Mark1 - 

You forgot this just 364 days ago?

Complete game shutout, 4 hits, 11 Ks

Mark

I was distracted by his world series start:

4 IP, 5 runs off 6 hits, and 2 jacks.

Let's go Oakland! Phone Post 3.0

I think the As take it.

Gritty - God damn I don't know what team to pick or curse. Detroit blows in big games and the kid pitching for Oakland is nasty as hell. Verlander is always good for a crooked number inning. Detroit having last at bat will probably be the key as it will be a 2-1 or 3-2 game. As a sox fan I'd rather face Detroit Phone Post 3.0
Oakland blows in big games. Huge typo. They're like 1-11 in elimination games lol Phone Post 3.0

Well there's the 2 run homer Phone Post 3.0

Verlander is pitching well and the Tigers' bats are coming alive. Tigers will kill the Red Sox

Naderhood -

Verlander is pitching well and the Tigers' bats are coming alive. Tigers will kill the Red Sox

They won't kill the sox. Should be close with edge to tigers Phone Post 3.0

You're crazy to want to face Detroit over Oakland. The Tigers aren't playing that great, but they have a very high ceiling if they get their shit together, and Verlander is starting to get right. Scherzer and Sanchez are very good and Tigers are starting to score again. I think the Red Sox are pry the favorite vs Det. but not like they would be vs Oak.

Let's go Oakland Phone Post

big poooop - You're crazy to want to face Detroit over Oakland. The Tigers aren't playing that great, but they have a very high ceiling if they get their shit together, and Verlander is starting to get right. Scherzer and Sanchez are very good and Tigers are starting to score again. I think the Red Sox are pry the favorite vs Det. but not like they would be vs Oak.
Sox are okay against certain elite pitchers. They aren't afraid of price of CC anymore. They do have trouble against scrappy upstart teams. Sox/tigers will just be a war. Not ashamed to lose to them. Tigers will be the favorites as they should Phone Post 3.0

Haha thats good ^ Phone Post