A's/Tigers game tonight

Lol Phone Post 3.0

You think Detroit is the favorite, I like my Tigers but I don't, not the way they are hitting right now. Cabrera is a shell of himself, Fielder has a history of being shit in the playoffs, and many other hitters are striking out at retarded rates. Jackson struck out 7 times in a row in this series. I think Boston's speed on the bases will be huge. They can manufacture runs way better, we are base to base. Our ace in the hole is usually we got 3 pitchers that can throw a shutout every time they go out. It's gonna be very hard to keep Boston off the board though, with their bats and speed. Our offense has been anemic and I think the 3 or 4 at least a game Boston will put up will pry be good enough

Gritty -
Mark1 -

Yeah, so clutch. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Feel free to say you're sorry. I would prefer a written apology.

Also, you aren't allowed to question my baseball analysis for a period of 10 working days.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

World series I meant..... And all star games

Offenses are slightly even, huge starting pitching advantage to Detroit. Sox will have to wear them out and hope they can keep Detroit bats in check til late.

Can't see sox beating those pitchers 4 games. Absolutely have to win first two Phone Post 3.0

Our pitchers are better, but Bostons offense is very good at creating runs. Theyre gonna score, and our offense has been horrible. We suck vs lefties as well so we wont do shit off lester I wanna be positive but were not hittin on all cylinders.

big poooop - Our pitchers are better, but Bostons offense is very good at creating runs. Theyre gonna score, and our offense has been horrible. We suck vs lefties as well so we wont do shit off lester I wanna be positive but were not hittin on all cylinders.
Well they way you battled to get in will help confidence. Sox are very streaky as a team batting. Also Napoli and salty can fall off the face of the earth Phone Post 3.0