asbestos in the ceiling

found a killer new location for my dojo but the place/building has asbestos on the ceiling. Behind those office panel ceiling type setups.
How much of this stuff can you eat before it kills you with cancer?
Too bad great location too.

If it is sealed and remains undisturbed, don't sweat it. I don't believe a commercial prop can allow the shit to be "free."

Nah cant see it. Has an existing "office type" ceiling. Apparently tho whole floor is slated to be done at one time until then they have a really good deal on the space since its for short term... and oh yeah the asbestos lol

I just wanna get a few online*lol expert opinions on it because I know armbars NOT air quality!

i concur with armlok. i work in an old building with asbestos flooring. we covered it up. the osha guys said as long as the old flooring is not disturbed (drilled into, cracked, etc) should be okay....don't drill any anchors into the ceiling for heavy bags. shoots....

can't hurt your mutant looks anyways! J/K

Think the guys are right, but I'll ask some of my contractor friends and see what they think. :)

double post :(

just dont want kids inhaling bad stuff.

major milf and cougar area btw

WTF PICS CODDAMMIT!

MILF, did someone say MILF?

Where's your new academy?

Fuck the asbestos! lol

If she's da MILF.....pass

JEEBUS!

I think my little pecker just sucked itself inward and I'm left with a pussy.

Someone get MT some new glasses!

i would do her...if you seen my wife you'd undastand

lol^^!

AWW FUK, I JUST CHOKED ON SOME SWEETBREAD! I THINK SOME WENT UP INTO THE BACK OF MY SINUSES!

CODDMAN KIMCHEE!

LOL
yeah..the perv is strong in me..it doesn't take much

LOL

"PERV is strong in this one it is"

Yoda Voice

Used to work for a general contracting company... everyone's right, it'll be fine if you don't drill/crack the stuff.  In fact, I would say that a majority of the buildings built pre-80's have em in something.  I mean we've renovated commercial spaces with that crap in the flooring and the ceiling... and you could still knock down walls, put new flooring over it, new lighting fixtures etc.

thanks SMak

btw- ^^thats stifflers mom lol
and NO I wouldnt hit it.

sober lol