ASC 9/11/09 SALEM ICE CENTER / KATTAR VS MONTANEZ

full fight card will be posted within a couple of days, GOING TO BE STACKED!!!!!

ttt 

ttt

omg

Montanez just may be ready, if he can keep the pace he had last week while I was there.

Good work, Andrew. Great seeing you.

Hope the event goes well.....

is there any raffle to take the losing midget home?

nothing like a steel cage midget match and a full head tattoo to lend credibility to the sport

totally

are there really midgets fighting, i mean little people fighting?  

Talk about a freakshow.

yea man, total crowd pleasing event.

i dont know much about the midgets but the other two fights, my fight and guerin fight should be pretty awesome for a local show. great matchups

The Montanez vs. Kattar fight is going to be off the hook.  Great match up.  Can't wait for the event. 

I also want to see if "Pyscho" lives up to his nickname.  At the last show it seemed like even the fighters were staying away from this guy.  But he was very friendly when I spoke to him.  Hopefully he turns super-psycho in the cage.

Complete write up here:  Montanez vs. Kattar

jjj2121 - Talk about a freakshow.

If 2 midgets train and want to fight, who are we to say that they shouldn't be allowed?

there still people 

Crazy Zimmerman - 

If 2 midgets train and want to fight, who are we to say that they shouldn't be allowed?

And have them on the poster for the event? Why don't you just open a carnival act with all sorts of bizarre shit?

jjj2121 - 
Crazy Zimmerman - 

And have them on the poster for the event? Why don't you just open a carnival act with all sorts of bizarre shit?
We need a bearded lady, wanna apply? ;)

Press release for this event lists Kattar as undefeated expect he got RNC'd by Binky Jones in EXC.