Ashamed to be a Floridian right now

I know the OG like cracking jokes about Florida, but I'm truly pissed right now. We re-elected a criminal as governor and shot down medical marijuana. Good job florida. Phone Post 3.0

"Right now"? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah that sucks man, I'll smoke a bowl of medicine in your honor!

lol x 2 ^^

Granted, I hate Charlie Crist as well. I'm much angrier about Amendment 2 (medical marijuana) than the governors race. I wouldn't even benefit from it, my fire department would never be ok with us using medical, but it's about principal. It's 2014, weed is harmless and yet we can't even get it medical here. Phone Post 3.0

I am not from Florida.

But please explain to me why a criminal governer who is against legalizing MJ would be re-elected?

I mean, there must be a reason???? What was the other guy like? was he worse?

There has got to be some logical explanation for this. I don't even smoke MJ but everybody knows it should be legalized and only the cops and city municipalities are making money from busting people. BTW this was for just legalizing medicinal MJ, right? Why wouldn't people make steps in the right direction???

Don't people realize that the jails are full of MJ users and all that the system does is ruin peoples lives over MJ. >>>Many peoples lives and careers are ruined.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN FLORIDA?

I WANT TO KNOW THEIR SIDE OF THE ISSUES!~

ShanTheMan - "Right now"? Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Time for you to move out to SB... I lift with one of the fire captains...I could put in a word for you :) Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 - I am not from Florida.

But please explain to me why a criminal governer who is against legalizing MJ would be re-elected?

I mean, there must be a reason???? What was the other guy like? was he worse?

There has got to be some logical explanation for this. I don't even smoke MJ but everybody knows it should be legalized and only the cops and city municipalities are making money from busting people. BTW this was for just legalizing medicinal MJ, right? Why wouldn't people make steps in the right direction???

Don't people realize that the jails are full of MJ users and all that the system does is ruin peoples lives over MJ. >>>Many peoples lives and careers are ruined.
Because it's florida. Outside of the big cities, people get real stupid and inbred. It's real bible-belt shit. Phone Post 3.0

Crist is PRO-Amendment 2 and will fight to legalize medical MJ Phone Post 3.0

my parents voted against it and I voted for it. i was so pissed off when I found out. they are engineers too, not dumb people but its the old people mentality in florida.

whatever i'm not gonna loose sleep over this

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Time for you to move out to SB... I lift with one of the fire captains...I could put in a word for you :) Phone Post 3.0
Don't fuck with me, I'd move to Cali in a heart beat. I love it over there. Phone Post 3.0

So far nobody has told me about why the otherside won besides they people are old or inbred hillbillies.

What were the issues and why did the people vote for this guy who is against legalizing medical MJ use?

I thought that Florida was like Calif in leading the other states on issues like this.

colubrid1 - So far nobody has told me about why the otherside won besides they people are old or inbred hillbillies.

What were the issues and why did the people vote for this guy who is against legalizing medical MJ use?

I thought that Florida was like Calif in leading the other states on issues like this.
I have no clue. I live in Tampa so everyone I know, spoke to, etc was for medical marijuana. There wasn't much campaigning against it here, so I don't know what the arguments were. As far as governor, they were both twats. It's just Rick Scott has more money. Phone Post 3.0

Synado -
UGCTT_Manny2984 - I know the OG like cracking jokes about Florida, but I'm truly pissed right now. We re-elected a criminal as governor and shot down medical marijuana. Good job florida. Phone Post 3.0

I voted Libertarian.

57% of the people is a good amount to support medical MJ.

Crist is worse then a criminal, he is a traitor.
Unfortunately it needed 60% Phone Post 3.0

stevekt -

VU sir. I knew it was coming. Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 - So far nobody has told me about why the otherside won besides they people are old or inbred hillbillies.

lol.  can't tell if you're serious.  FL is usually the exact opposite of Cali in issues like this.  

Both states are equally retarded but in different aspects.   FL is fucking pathetic.  I really have no idea how a criminal got reelected and how medical weed did not pass.  

Synado - 
UGCTT_Manny2984 - I know the OG like cracking jokes about Florida, but I'm truly pissed right now. We re-elected a criminal as governor and shot down medical marijuana. Good job florida. Phone Post 3.0

I voted Libertarian.

57% of the people is a good amount to support medical MJ.

Crist is worse then a criminal, he is a traitor.

They are both assholes, which is why I did not vote.  I simply refuse to be a part of this political circus.