Ashley Gooch should fill in for Rothwell.

Just won the HW CES title by knockout, that's 6 KOs straight. Hell, why not. Phone Post 3.0

What a name Phone Post 3.0

Ashley "the giant" gooooooooccchhhh Phone Post 3.0

Is his nickname " ''s" Phone Post 3.0

Because I want to see Travis mauled again that's why! Jk I think it would be awesome to see him get a chance and the upset factor alone would intrigue me enough to watch. Phone Post 3.0

"GOOCH, YOU BLOODY RIPPAAA!!!" Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - Just won the HW CES title by knockout, that's 6 KOs straight. Hell, why not. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Dude has monster power Phone Post 3.0

OriginalRecipePopeyesLayNprey - I don't know about him, but I miss the bringing in outside guys to fill in for a short notice fight.

It's all well and good when a current UFC fighter steps up, but the Cormier/Cummins and Ortiz/Côte kind of fights are really exciting because an unknown can make a name for himself.

I'm all for it. Phone Post 3.0
I'm usually not a huge fan of it, because it's generally one-sided, but every once in a while we get a Lando/Ferguson fight Phone Post 3.0

I can hear Johnny Knoxville asking, "who's gonna do the gooch!?!?" Phone Post 3.0

He mentioned in his post fight interview with Miletich that he has some personal stuff in his bio that has likely kept larger promotions away.

That being said he's got some heat in those hands and is an MMA Lab fighter. Phone Post 3.0