Asian and White Peoples most challenged Lives?

'some' people have the race excuse....if they don't become a BIG SUCCESS it's because of the race and result of oppression and racism....

but for the Asian people and White people it's A LOT of pressure to be a BIG SUCCESS........and if you don't become a BIG SUCCESS there is not the race excuse to whitewash the lack of achievement and feel satisfied with that as acceptable.

it is true that racism does exist but lack of success is more a issue of social-class problem than race. People of different social class have a different behavior.

People of lower-wealth social class often thinks to pursue sports and entertainment as a means to achieve success. People of higher-wealth social class pursue academic method as means to achieve success.

I think there is stress on all talented people regardless of race. A 6'5 athlete with immense talent would have more stress placed on him than an average student regardless of race.

A high school genius is expected to go further than his/her average peers regardless of his/her race.

There is no such thing as race.

ttt

kanotoa - I think Asians have the more stress to be a big success. It is perfectly fine for a white college graduate to work at starbucks but an Asian would be epected to commit sepaku Phone Post 3.0

yeah, I agree Asian people have the most pressure and challenge but the White people has the "you can be anything you want to be.....all created equals" concepts which same like religion becomes deep rooted into the psyche even when realized it's just not true but still creates great pressure compared to the:

"you can be anything you want to be....all created equals" response of "no I can't because I'm ____(race)" which relieves the self-created pressure if BIG SUCCESS was not achieved

AnotherTMAguy - I think there is stress on all talented people regardless of race. A 6'5 athlete with immense talent would have more stress placed on him than an average student regardless of race.

A high school genius is expected to go further than his/her average peers regardless of his/her race.

yeah, I have wondered this too! How many HighPowered BIG SUCCESS CEOs are driven because of insecurity and suffer some form of low-self-esteem which creates a obsessive-compulsive drive to be what they are?

Of course there must also be a great number which have a BIG EGO and fill very full of themself too!

Asians yes. White people no. Phone Post 3.0

Whites face more challenges than any other race.

Chaelismyhero - Whites face more challenges than any other race.
No. Phone Post 3.0

Well...it's not hard to figure out...Asian parents are nuts...getting a B was considered failure. Playing sports...their logic is that why play something that u don't have the size or talent to excel at? Stick to IT, Business, Medical etc...

Trip6 - 
Chaelismyhero - Whites face more challenges than any other race.
No. Phone Post 3.0

White take care of everyone. I'm not racist but that's just the truth.

HEMAN - Well...it's not hard to figure out...Asian parents are nuts...getting a B was considered failure. Playing sports...their logic is that why play something that u don't have the size or talent to excel at? Stick to IT, Business, Medical etc...

seems hard for white people to figure out ;)

too many white people still thinks "you can be anything you want to be now go play some football"

Chaelismyhero - Whites face more challenges than any other race.

not in regard to college admissions.......they are behind, by a pretty wide margin, asians in terms of barriers to acceptance at many universities

maybe the volume of challenges whites face is greater than other groups, but that is bc of the sheer number of whites compared to others

your statement is laughable

also the yuppie aspiring Asian and White class has to keep up with the Jones & Kiyosakis which creates A LOT of stress and pressure which can result of suffocating debt, foreclosure, BANKRUPTCY!

this is why BIG WIN is not keep up with the Kiyosaki....it is about FREEDOM through responsible living and NOT trying to keep up with the Jones.

Interdasting Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo - 

not in regard to college admissions.......they are behind, by a pretty wide margin, asians in terms of barriers to acceptance at many universities

maybe the volume of challenges whites face is greater than other groups, but that is bc of the sheer number of whites compared to others

More violence is committed against whites than any other race

I treat my son likes he's Asian when it comes to his schoolwork. My parents didn't pay any attention to it and out of 4 kids I'm the only one who graduated. Actually my son does very well on his own, I just try to stay involved and encourage his success. He's the 1st kid so we didn't save for his college, the boy better get some scholarships. Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - 
In Limbo - 

More violence is committed against whites than any other race

Isn't that because whites form the majority in North America?

It's like asking why are most serial killers in N America white. There are just more white people around.

kanotoa - I think Asians have the more stress to be a big success. It is perfectly fine for a white college graduate to work at starbucks but an Asian would be epected to commit sepaku Phone Post 3.0
lol that is so true.

I believe that it's more of a question of what status your family is in. if the family is professional upper middle class, then god forbid you are a loser working at Target with a master's degree. Asian families dislike having a family member that doesn't represent.

filipinos are a bit more forgiving. they will be like , oh, there is the loser kid of so and so. He must be retarded. Give him more adobo but not too much because he might choke himself.

Chinese families - holy crap, they'll do the seppuku on you and expect you to like it. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. No victim status. No handouts. Everything must actually be earned through hard work. Phone Post 3.0