Asian family stands in parking spot to save it (vi

Wtf? You can see her run into the spot as he’s pulling in. 

God that would annoy me

You don't fuck with another man's (woman's) automobile, but that bitch would be getting her car keyed to fuck

No volume on but looks like that great wall of chinese bitches won

Cherrycola -

God that would annoy me

Not worth the argument/ headache though. Those irrational bitches were already being cunts and no doubt in my mind they would have fucked with his car the minute he walked away if he managed to get into the spot. 

Driver shoul have spring rolled them

You don't know how many times I've encountered this. I just don't engage anymore. Had it happen to me in Mtl, had it happen to me in TO, and I've had it happen to me in LA. People that do this are *fucking insane*. 

My buddy legit almost got in a fist fight because some crazy bitch jumped in front of his car to save the spot for her bf, and then her white trash bf came running out yelling sand nigger and trying to throw down (buddy's an egyptian coptic) -- shit escalated so retardedly fast. I was like fuck, am I really going to get stuck in some shitstorm because a hick didn't want to walk an extra block to the licquor store. 

The driver should have told them to go back to their own country. 

Nitecrawler -
Cherrycola -

God that would annoy me

Not worth the argument/ headache though. Those irrational bitches were already being cunts and no doubt in my mind they would have fucked with his car the minute he walked away if he managed to get into the spot. 

100% You couldn't ask for a better example of, "when keeping it real goes wrong."

Only time I've seen someone take a principled stand on this, it backfired terribly. You can't reason with the insane. 

My God this world is unraveling. I'm so mad that he gave in. But you have to. He probably had cars backing up behind him. Fucking insane.

.... I'm seriously pissed off now. Sitting at my desk shaking my head. Hate those people. 

They were lucky. Some power mom in an Expedition would run them all over. 

VectorWega -

I'd just drive forward.

This seems like the easiest solution, just go 5mph till your parked then proceed with your day.

Chinese won't move out of the way for a tank, fat chance they are gonna move for a late model sedan.

Should have taken many many pictures of them and pulled forward after. If he gets the spot shows them the pictures and said " I will find you" 

Nitecrawler -
Cherrycola -

God that would annoy me

Good point. Had I been in that situation, that probably would've occurred to me and I probably would've moved on out of fear of having my vehicles fucked with. 

danggook -

Chinese won't move out of the way for a tank, fat chance they are gonna move for a late model sedan.

Balls Mahoney -
VectorWega -

I'd just drive forward.

This seems like the easiest solution, just go 5mph till your parked then proceed with your day.

Yeah and get a big fat lawsuit.  Could've just physically picked the woman at the start of the video up and moved her outta the way and had his girl drive the car into the spot.

MattyECB -

You don't know how many times I've encountered this. I just don't engage anymore. Had it happen to me in Mtl, had it happen to me in TO, and I've had it happen to me in LA. People that do this are fucking insane

My buddy legit almost got in a fist fight because some crazy bitch jumped in front of his car to save the spot for her bf, and then her white trash bf came running out yelling sand nigger and trying to throw down (buddy's an egyptian coptic) -- shit escalated so retardedly fast. I was like fuck, am I really going to get stuck in some shitstorm because a hick didn't want to walk an extra block to the licquor store. 

Wait, seriously? I've never heard of this. You're saying this is a common thing in your life? 

MattyECB -

You don't know how many times I've encountered this. I just don't engage anymore. Had it happen to me in Mtl, had it happen to me in TO, and I've had it happen to me in LA. People that do this are fucking insane

this

i stopped trying to argue with these LOW IQ inconsiderate types of people

if someone is willing to stand in a parking spot as well as actually prevent other cars form physically entering, they are worthless and you'll get nowhere

danggook -
Balls Mahoney -
VectorWega -

I'd just drive forward.

Yeah and get a big fat lawsuit.  Could've just physically picked the woman at the start of the video up and moved her outta the way and had his girl drive the car into the spot.

Um, no? He could get charged with attempted kidnapping and shit if he restrained, picked up, and relocated a small woman that could be underage. 

Would be her own fault for blocking his vehicle and refusing to move when it was obviously in motion. He won't cause any real damage if he just rolls forward unless she rolls under the car, and I don't see many judges being sympathetic towards her in that event.