Asian Owned Liquor Store In Dallas Ransacked By White Supremacist!

2 Likes

Need some roof Koreans to take out the trash!

6 Likes

needs more context

1 Like

society GIF

12 Likes

Subhumans

5 Likes

she seems nice

3 Likes

They are hated by antifa.

1 Like

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a food desert looks like.

Why would anyone want to live in an area like this, or come into contact AT ALL with people who behave like this?

And what can possibly be fine about it, without going to jail yourself?

5 Likes

Damn what did they say that caused her to chimp out like that?

6 Likes

Correct, if you ever hear that term just know it’s a problem totally brought on by the citizens of the area.

1 Like

I was working to help a black female graduate student on her dissertation proposal, and her thesis was that it was a white supremacy plot that there were no food stores in urban areas where black people live. So, we did all the necessary literature searching on available databases and came up with no evidence in the literature to support her thesis. I ended up telling her that if people could make money off of food stores then they do it, regardless of where it’s located. If there are no food stores in certain areas it is likely because they don’t make money. I advised her to find another topic or revise it to actually find out why there were no stores on urban areas instead of attributing it to white supremacy. I fear she thought I was a white supremacist.

I think Magic Johnson actually tried to run some grocery stores in urban areas and failed.

5 Likes

Does any Asian American actually believe that white supremecy is a threat to them? Good grief.

3 Likes

Jesus, since when did a pack of Newports cost more than 7 bucks?

5 Likes

The sad part as that she can not even communicate on the most basic level why she was mad. All I heard was “Wat about dat hoe” and on and on. Does anyone here believe her kind would have tried this 50 years ago?

Dey Dindu Nuffin!

This was just their “raperationz”

White supremacy made them do this!

Am I doing it right liberals/biden supporters?

And man the Asians that run mini-marts, liquor stores, gas stations in these “youth” neighborhoods either have giant balls, or no common sense.

Where @Believeit @Pedro_Navaja to come defend these subhumans?

You should’ve just let her do it. It would be an instant A+.

A couple years ago I watched a black woman deliver a dissertation on how street lights are racist because they put the super bright LED ones up where black people live, to mess up their sleep cycles and ultimately decrease black lifespans. Her data ONLY consisted of light pollution sleep studies - nothing racial, yet she got a massive round of applause after.

During the Q&A I asked how she drew her racial correlations, since the LED panels were being installed all over the country, everywhere. She said she “saw them in black areas but not so much in white areas.”

This was at an ivy league tier university btw.

2 Likes

You think there needs to be more context? Are you implying there could be a reason for this behavior?

1 Like

Well our worthless ass government and MSM praised this behavior for a year straight, why stop now.

cunt is probably making 60k in unemployment too.

1 Like

White supremacy in 2021 isn’t the KKK marching around with pitchforks looking for black people to hang. “White supremacy” in 2021 is white leftists pitting identity groups against each other to further cement their own power.

3 Likes