Asian Store Clerk Gets Right To The Point

See? This guy gets it.

I hope stabbing robbers becomes the new viral trend.

12 Likes

Some of you guys are really confused or are being obtuse. Self defense laws are not very complicated and don’t really vary that much from state to state.

This wasn’t legal self defense in any state.

1 Like

Feared for his life and defended himself, i think he’ll be alright.

He didn’t just smoke the dude…

iono bruh • Rock-a-bye Baby

1 Like

That Asian dude certainly Goetz it.

3 Likes

A knife just doesn’t seem like a great weapon to protect your business; against a firearm, it’s no match and against an unarmed person, it’s overkill.

1 Like

He didn’t. He won’t.

Wish they would do that in San Francisco.

It absolutely can be, it all depends on the distance.

I’ll take a knife over your concealed pistol within 10ft any day of the week.

If within 5 ft and the pistol is brandished and at the ready, I’ll still take the knife. You can’t afford to miss with the one shot you’ll get off (hopefully) before that knife is slicing and dicing away at you.

Depends how Asian dude articulates it …you got a masked dude jumping over the counter , Asian guy thought he was going to get hurt , either by punches or a firearm, Asian dude went for what was more readily available , which was a knife , he attacked because he felt it was inevitable that he was going to get hurt ….Asian guy can start crying in front of a jury and say he’s never been through this situation Before and thought his life was over …Asian guy will get off , I’m willing to put money on it

1 Like

Apparently you’ve never been to Texas.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other’s imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime

4 Likes

i’m glad the title of the article was descriptive about his footwear.

also it’s pretty chilling to see a guy yelling i’m dead right at the moment he’s actually dying. he had a knife in his spine when he said it.

1 Like

If you watch the longer clip he’s still alive and talking to the store owner as he calls 911. “This wasn’t my idea, please don’t let me die”. Sounds like the owner says “shut up” lol

2 Likes

Cant he just say that whatever ebony and ivory said in english meant something else in asian?

Well here ya go. Would have gone in but there was alot of urban folk hanging around lol. Exactly the kind of clientele that would think robbing the place was a good idea. Basically looked like the cast of Kids.

2 Likes

lol @ all the cowards crying because someone didn’t allow themselves to be victimized in an attempted robbery with a criminal jumping over a counter in a mask advancing on them.

7 Likes

Depends on the lawyers and judge

Season 1 Bird GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Be the first time I hope for jury duty