Asians, Mexicans and Indians

Do you guys put any type of limit on how many people you will have living in your house?

Or s it pretty much just whoever is related to you is welcome to live there?

Indians - Close family 

Mexicans - As many extended family members will fit

Asians - Only the ones that get straight A's 

White people 

Do you have any limit for how many dicks your lady has sucked before she’s no longer marriage material?

Do you love your dogs more than your siblings, parents?

Indians are number one median income group in the US. 

Number one in professional degrees too. 

I lived in manassas va years ago and the police tried enforcing occupancy laws.  The ACLU sued saying it’s racist since they were targeting minority’s that lived more than one family to a house

Same with cars... How do so many Mexicanos fit?

Anyway, they like big bowl steam rice, they stick together

Yamie Jagerbomb -

White people 

Do you have any limit for how many dicks your lady has sucked before she’s no longer marriage material?

FYI Op isn’t white 

i can only speak for Mexicans. This is generalizing but from what I've experienced, we don't put our families in  "homes". Super tight families.

My own was centeralized in about a 2-3 block area of my Grandmothers house. Literally all of her children lived in that radius. When my grandmother couldn't care for herself she came to live with my family, and when my Aunt was dying of cancer, she came to live with us too. It was cramped but there was never any question at all about them moving in.

Also it's not uncommon for illegals to share a living space, work their asses of and send most of their checks back home to mexico or other central american countries. I've known several people who did this for years only seeing their families once or twice a year. Sacrificing watching their kids grow up to try to secure a better life for them. it's pretty nuts.

Yamie Jagerbomb -

White people 

Relax 

Yamie Jagerbomb -

White people 

You should start a different thread for that buddy. Try and follow along.

cruedi - 

I lived in manassas va years ago and the police tried enforcing occupancy laws.  The ACLU sued saying it’s racist since they were targeting minority’s that lived more than one family to a house

The concept that I can "own" a home then be told how many people are allowed to live in it, lol

The bank probably owns it you know

BrowBeaten - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

White people 

Relax 

Dude has a point.

If we comparing Asians and Indians to White people... that is probably fair.

Stronghold -

The bank probably owns it you know

LOL the "you are RENTING  from the bank" MYTH! 

NOPE you are PURCHASING a HOME same way you purchase a car!  IF you have GOOD credit because you are responsible person of good standing then you can secure a loan to buy your OWN house which will become the FOUNDATION to WEALTH CREATION and PROSPERITY allowing a low-born peasant class to transcend his low-born position to become a AMERICAN DREAM!

15YRS PAID-IN-FULL and then the next month after that = NO $1,000PLUS RENT every month!

I literally only know one single Mexican family. They are wonderful people and graet neighbors! But, lol, they have a 3 bedroom house. In it lives; dad and mom, 2 daughters both over the age of 30, a son who is 17-or 18 and one of the daughter's son. 

6 people in a 3 bedroom house isn't that bad, but it's gotta be a little cramped. 

Yamie Jagerbomb -

They also smell, talk really REALLY funny, and have some shitty music. This is really kind ofba no brainer. 

Kings21 -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

They also smell, talk really REALLY funny, and have some shitty music. This is really kind ofba no brainer. 

I like their music. It’s festive, the dancing is easy and laid back. Plus, kama sutra bros. The ones I’ve partied with all smell nice, are very articulate and the females are all pretty hot as well as smart. They’re all doctors. 

Kings21 -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Must suck to be poor. 

Yamie Jagerbomb -
Kings21 -
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Must suck to be poor. 

Yea it must. 

BZtown10 -

The Mexicans I'm around always smell like fabric softeners.    

This is 100% truth