Ask a stupid, embarrassing question

that you’d never ask someone in person or in a setting in which your identity wouldn’t remain 100% anonymous (like the OG). Let’s try to answer all of these moronic questions as well. I’ll start.

You know those paper-like toilet seat covers that are in public restrooms? Are you supposed to rip the middle part out and shit sitting on it like that or is it supposed to function as a quasi-like diaper of sorts and catch your shit? I’ve always torn the middle out and shit with the middle open and just my ass on the seat cover. Even if you aren’t supposed to tear it out and use the middle as a shit catcher, I will still tear it out anyway all of the time. Alright faggots. Your turns. Questions and answers both. And I almost forgot. I know the answer to every question is our wives take the BBC daily. But we need other, more thoughtful answers as well.

Does your momma know your gay?

Homeslice -

I’m sure she has her suspicions since I am on the OG. AKA the faggots paradise.

What is the origin of pointy elbows? You know, chicks hot but her elbows are too pointy. Did that start here? 

That's middle piece is supposed to hang into the bowl and pull the cover with it down the drain when you flush. 

Thai Dye -

What is the origin of pointy elbows? You know, chicks hot but her elbows are too pointy. Did that start here? 

Not sure, but the wife is an RN and I believe she told me the correct medical term for the elbow is “Wenis”, Lol. I could be wrong, I’m pretty sure it’s your elbow is your weens.

Crowley - 

That's middle piece is supposed to hang into the bowl and pull the cover with it down the drain when you flush. 

But it also acts like litmus paper, soaking up toilet water, and my giant OG hog touches it.

How in the seven hells was that a good design?

Crowley -

Now that I have that information I may go against my word and actually try it.

do women pee from the same hole they have sex with, or is there a separate pee hole?

tonberry -
Crowley - 

But it also acts like litmus paper, soaking up toilet water, and my giant OG hog touches it.

It's either the litmus paper, or the shit stained bowl. Your choice. 

Or hang it from the back. 

Low T Low IQ -

do women pee from the same hole they have sex with, or is there a separate pee hole?

Separate. I had to catheterize my wife once when She had gotten home after some pretty scary health issues, but was still bedridden for a bit. She had to walk me through it and explain to me exactly how to do it without damaging anything in her pussage area. 

Crowley -
tonberry -
Crowley - 

It's either the litmus paper, or the shit stained bowl. Your choice. 

Or hang it from the back. 

I waud up a decent amount of toilet paper and put it in the bowl beforehand to avoid any toilet water shit and piss backsplash.

IHeartBoobies -

that you’d never ask someone in person or in a setting in which your identity wouldn’t remain 100% anonymous (like the OG). Let’s try to answer all of these moronic questions as well. I’ll start.

You know those paper-like toilet seat covers that are in public restrooms? Are you supposed to rip the middle part out and shit sitting on it like that or is it supposed to function as a quasi-like diaper of sorts and catch your shit? I’ve always torn the middle out and shit with the middle open and just my ass on the seat cover. Even if you aren’t supposed to tear it out and use the middle as a shit catcher, I will still tear it out anyway all of the time. Alright faggots. Your turns. Questions and answers both. And I almost forgot. I know the answer to every question is our wives take the BBC daily. But we need other, more thoughtful answers as well.

Hahaha I've always wondered about them!

murfamurph -

This one's bad, fuck it, I could have googled it a million times, what is MAGA? A while ago I had to ask what BLAF stood for too.

Make America great again

If I hit my head hard enough, will my face turn down syndrome?

Not sure if this is really a question but:

sink pissers. 

Wtf?! Do people actually do this or is this a running troll gag on the og where people act like they do?? I don’t think I’ve ever given a thought to actually piss in the sink but I can’t believe how many people claim they do it on the og. That is disgusting as fuck. 

murfamurph -
da Vinci 81 -

Not sure if this is really a question but:

sink pissers. 

Wtf?! Do people actually do this or is this a running troll gag on the og where people act like they do?? I don’t think I’ve ever given a thought to actually piss in the sink but I can’t believe how many people claim they do it on the og. That is disgusting as fuck. 

Yeah, Adam Carolla is a big proponent of sink pissing on his podcast. It's a thing.

Well fuck, if Adam Corolla inspired this phenomenon he probably did it as joke to see how many people he could sucker into pissing in their sink. 

It's not pee...is it?

Tell me it's not pee.

Homeslice - 

Does your momma know she paid for your schooling and you still don't know the difference between you're and your?

Years ago I was trying to find out the last name of the British royal family. I asked everyone at work, lol I even called my mom to ask. It wasn't an important question but it bugged me that much. Even random people I happened to engage in conversation with I asked. No one knew. 

A few weeks later it was a poll on the local radio station. Ha, I must've asked enough people that my question got around. Or just a coincidence. 

The most wrong answer I got was Buckingham