Ask The Tooth...

So next week in Sacramento will be video interviewing Nick 'The Tooth' Gullo about his book just released. Jack has read it and will have questions of his own for the Tooth, but will also be asking some UG generated questions.

Leave them here and Jack will pick the best questions to ask him.

And if just want to buy the book, it's available now on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Into-Cage-The-Rise-Nation/dp/077103654X

When do we get out prizes for his contest he posted on the UG? Phone Post 3.0

How much does he earn? Phone Post 3.0

Ask him if he feels he could ever attain P-Diddy's butlers level of fame? Phone Post 3.0

Who?

no

What's something we don't know about Dana that make those of us that don't like him a lot change our minds? Phone Post 3.0

In. Book was very good. Photos were awesome. Longtime fans or noobs would both enjoy it. Perfect for your coffee table or your bathroom - however you roll. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
Authority Figure - What's something we don't know about Dana that make those of us that don't like him a lot change our minds? Phone Post 3.0
Great question Phone Post 3.0
Read the Dana chapter. There are some good bits in there. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what your function is so why should I ask you any other question than this one?

Why should "average Joe" buy his book? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke -
Jack Brown - In. Book was very good. Photos were awesome. Longtime fans or noobs would both enjoy it. Perfect for your coffee table or your bathroom - however you roll. Phone Post 3.0
I get my Christmas bonus tomorrow.. gonna go to Barnes & Noble and grab a copy on lunch Phone Post 3.0
Nice. Merry Christmas! Phone Post 3.0

Some good stuff in the book from when Nick went shooting with Royce and when he went drinking with Tank. Phone Post 3.0

Which picture has the coolest/ craziest story attached to it?

MrQ -

Which picture has the coolest/ craziest story attached to it?

Nice. Keep the questions coming. I will be sure to credit you in the video if I select your question. Phone Post 3.0

Na Phone Post 3.0

Does the UFC give you medical insurance, and if so how shitty is the dental plan.

Is it true that he went to law school and worked as an attorney?  Why did he get out of the practice, and would he ever go back if he was offered a nice job?  

2JupitersTooMany -

Is it true that he went to law school and worked as an attorney?  Why did he get out of the practice, and would he ever go back if he was offered a nice job?  

I'm leaning toward your first question. Phone Post 3.0

If you went out drinking with Steve Williams, circa 2005, Paris Hilton's dog, and a 15-year-old Russian girl in Qatar, which one of you would tell the craziest story about your owner?