Askren bodied Jorge's young homies

I don't like either of them but if the winner jumps over Colby for the title shot I'll cry laughing. The best timeline. Actually the best timeline would be Lawler beating Colby and getting the Askren rematch after Ben loses to Usman.

gottdam cre's on fire again today!

AdamKDEBIV - 

I don't like either of them but if the winner jumps over Colby for the title shot I'll cry laughing. The best timeline. Actually the best timeline would be Lawler beating Colby and getting the Askren rematch after Ben loses to Usman.

No way Marty beats Ben.

BUMP

PelosiesPanties - ................

I hope Askren is ok!

I hope so too. That was frightening. His toes were curved and pointed. That indicates nerve malfunction. Very scary in head injuries. The UFC should seriously look into this and form a different protocol for fights that end like this. Askren should not have been allowed to walk back to the locker room under his own power. It’s a thousand times better to take the forum jokes than it is to have to be readmitted back to the hospital hours after the fight.

CuRsE

gokudamus -

CuRsE

It gets them all eventually

CRe has to be crying somewhere, drinking whiskey, hopefully he doesn't throw in the towel 

"Bodied"

Jorge isn't one to be "Bodied"

lame term imo

Biggest all-time backfire in UG history.

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
AdamKDEBIV - 

No way Marty beats Ben.

Yeah no way he beats him because Ben’s gonna retire without ever making it to “Marty”…

Lmao 

There's a reason he's called CREtard.......which....by the way...........where you at CRE?

Jorge bodied Askren though.

But Ben is dead...

Usman dodged a bullet

Bodied

Siciliano di Brooklyn - Honestly wonder why anybody thinks Jorge can win in anyway.

antoher guy who's never right

must be Knockout Thoughts' alt

Lol