Askren in TUF

Mrfrosty -
ShoeMoney - 
Mrfrosty - IMO This would be a really terrible move. One of TUFs main causes is to get the casual fan more involved and interested in the ufc. Askren would do the complete opposite. Casual fans have no clue who he is and he would make the fights ridiculously boring. He would nullify any exciting prospects and make the show a snoozefest for people who don't already know who he is. Ratings would tank.
Ok so just sign him then. You know he's better than anyone you can get out of the TUF house. He'll look how one dimensional koscheck was and askren is so much better at wrestling.

It's just dumb he doesn't get a contract even a 5/5 pre pre prelim fight. Phone Post 3.0

Oh I agree 100% I think he should be signed. Just not on TUF
.. Phone Post 3.0

IP - The champion of a rival organization should not have to go through the "Tuf" tournament.
He should also not be unconditionally released by said rival organization. Phone Post

Didn't he finish his last two opponents? He has been showing an improvement in his stand up. I can see why Uncle Dana is hesitant to sign him though. Lets say he does clean house that lends Bjorn to the credit he wants so bad that Bellator is on par with UFC fighters. Which Dana says they don't even come close. He signed Hector who looked like he was going to bomb right off the back, then low balled Alverez. Why take a risk with making your competitor look good by having their ex-champion possibly come over and wreck house in the most boring of fashion? It's a lose/lose for all involved. Phone Post 3.0

TUF are you kidding? From what I understand he is one of the best welterweights in the world.... But thing is that his style is exactly what Dana is getting rid of, so he will potentially have to pay big bucks for a guy that he doesn't really want. Should of just kept Fitch. Phone Post 3.0

Askren is great trash talker, winner and type of fighter that can bring more exposure to UFC with his talking, fighting skills and olympic background.

Pompei - TUF are you kidding? From what I understand he is one of the best welterweights in the world.... But thing is that his style is exactly what Dana is getting rid of, so he will potentially have to pay big bucks for a guy that he doesn't really want. Should of just kept Fitch. Phone Post 3.0
Fitch is on a loosing streak in bellator Phone Post 3.0

IP - The champion of a rival organization should not have to go through the "Tuf" tournament.
Roy Nelson.....

They've done it before to.guys they dont like. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin -
Roy Nelson.....

They've done it before to.guys they dont like. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -
ShoeMoney - 
Pompei - TUF are you kidding? From what I understand he is one of the best welterweights in the world.... But thing is that his style is exactly what Dana is getting rid of, so he will potentially have to pay big bucks for a guy that he doesn't really want. Should of just kept Fitch. Phone Post 3.0

?

Sorry I missed that he won a fight against someone nobody has never heard if.

Marcelo Alfaya Phone Post 3.0

Would look identical to Roys run in the house Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -
ShoeMoney - 
Crooklyn -
ShoeMoney - 

?

Sorry I missed that he won a fight against someone nobody has never heard if.

Marcelo Alfaya Phone Post 3.0

You also missed that he fights in WSOF, not Bellator.

Sorry I'm more retarded than normal. Jacked up on cough syrup Phone Post 3.0