Askren KOed

That was hardly a KO. Jake knocked Askren down. Askren got up right away. They were ready to go again and this 115 year old ref just randomly stopped it.

7 Likes

That was either fixed or the ref was payed big time by Paul!

4 Likes

The hook actually looked legit.

Ben fell over like he died.

He did look shook when he got up.

What a shit show with a bunch of jerkoff announcers and that complete faggot Justin Beiber.

13 Likes

A horrid striker who did not take it serious & whose only plan was to hope the other guy got tired. He will be remembered for this over the Hodge trophies, all the mma wins, even over the Masvidal knee and deservedly so.

4 Likes

Took a punch to the dome, just didn’t take it well. Askren looked like a bowl of jello w pudding. Fat as fuck. Embarrassing figure. I wouldn’t take my shirt off in front of my wife if I looked like that much less the world on PPV.

3 Likes
13 Likes

The ref should have let it go longer. Ben recovers quick, just ask Robbie.

4 Likes

The ref saved Ben from further embarrassment and damage. Ben is a joke.

4 Likes

Lmao, I’m an Askren fan and I can confidently say he got KO’d and the ref saved him from more brain damage. Paul is marketing genius.

10 Likes

just looks like it’ll be worse the longer it goes, maybe the ref saved him

1 Like

Askren had no business in there. They box 100 times Jake Paul wins 101 times.

12 Likes

Freddie Roach offered to let Ben train 6 weeks at Wildcard, Ben trained 1. Then he talks about taking this seriously on Teddy Atlas’s podcast?

6 Likes

Ref could have let it go but that would of been real bad for Ben. He’s just not a striker period

2 Likes

Did he even spar?

2 Likes

His love handles say no.

6 Likes

Ben looked like the guy with two pro fights, not Paul

Just Embarrassing

7 Likes

Such an obvious outcome.

Askren is a remarkably bad striker for MMA standards, which are way lower than boxing’s standards for striking. Add to that the fact he’s retired and has a body like a substitute teacher’s.

Compare that to Paul, who is an Ohioan wrestler, athletically built, and has been training and doing boxing matches recently and is actually pretty good for a celebrity.

4 Likes

Said he never sparred more than 8 rounds and sparred 3 or 4 guys…

1 Like

This was such easy money. Ben is a joke. He’s a wrestler. Not a fighter.

3 Likes

One of the things I like about Ben is that he shows how little boxing is needed in mma. It’s not needed at all.

4 Likes