Askren KOed

His love handles say no.

6 Likes

Ben looked like the guy with two pro fights, not Paul

Just Embarrassing

7 Likes

Such an obvious outcome.

Askren is a remarkably bad striker for MMA standards, which are way lower than boxing’s standards for striking. Add to that the fact he’s retired and has a body like a substitute teacher’s.

Compare that to Paul, who is an Ohioan wrestler, athletically built, and has been training and doing boxing matches recently and is actually pretty good for a celebrity.

4 Likes

Said he never sparred more than 8 rounds and sparred 3 or 4 guys…

1 Like

This was such easy money. Ben is a joke. He’s a wrestler. Not a fighter.

3 Likes

One of the things I like about Ben is that he shows how little boxing is needed in mma. It’s not needed at all.

4 Likes

Until you fight an equally good or better grappler. Then you you will have to rely on striking.

2 Likes

now we just need an askren/jimmy smith fight to make all thing right in the world

8 Likes

That was a paid ref and or a work

5 Likes

He literally has the worst standup of any UFC fighter in the modern era.

4 Likes

This. No way that was legit.

3 Likes

yet he would beat jake in a fight

2 Likes

The knockdown was legit. But the ref was payed big time by Paul. That was a robbery

1 Like

Alright let’s see them do MMA now.

5 Likes

Ben has always had dog shit standup skills, but that stoppage was insanely early. That 117 year old referee, whoever he is, was a joke and was perhaps the only person associated with that broadcast that was less competent than Snoopdog was to perform the task that he was hired to do.

5 Likes

That will never happen. Ben got what he deserved

2 Likes

No I don’t believe he would

Father Time is a mofo

1 Like

Luke Rockhard um Ronda Rousey?

I can’t believe that’s all the better Ben could do as “high level athlete” I mean he looked in terrible shape he didn’t seem very prepared at all and he’s had the time to do it. I should have known he could give a shit about winning the fight, he was selling his name as a loss for this jake Paul triller business connection. They need to keep upping the anni to draw in everyone hoping for the Paul KO. He’s copying the mayweather strategy of we paying to hopefully see him lose. He’s a smart kid and as Luke Thomas said he’s a good stunt boxer. That’s the last time I ever bet on another side show fight again and I’m glad I didn’t buy it.

Ref saved his life, thank god. The power in Jakes fists omg so powerful no can defend.