Askren vs Masvidal 10 Times

Masvidal knocked Askren out with a perfectly placed knee. Congrats!! I do feel that outside that knee he would have gotten the shit beat out of him. What is your take if they fought 10 times? I say Askren 8 out of 10. 

2 Likes

Id say he'd win more than he loses but mas might land a ko shot. 6/10 for askren is my answer. 

1 Like

I think Askren wins at least half of the fights

1 Like

8/10 Askren 

1 Like

Ok so far every one kind of sees it the same. You have Masvidal acting like a jackass with The Paul stare down etc. 1 fluke KO doesn’t really warrant this behavior 

If they fought 10 times Askren may win 2 of them.

3 Likes
Vegito Blue - 

8/10 Askren 

Close to this.

2 Likes
StrikingMMA - If they fought 10 times Askren may win 2 of them.

Screen name checks out.

Also, no.

I think mas wins 7/10. 

Hes a better fighter.

Askren was a one dimensional fighter who started losing when facing higher caliber opponents. 

3 Likes

Masvidal 8/10.

5 years earlier,

Askren 10/10

9/10 Askren

6/10 Jorge.    Prime Askren.... well you know Jorge would be fucked 

StrikingMMA - If they fought 10 times Askren may win 2 of them.

Jorge is one of those good everywhere, not great anywhere type fighters. A lot of his losses are decisions where he's competitive standing, in the clinch, on the ground, he simply doesn't do enough to win. It was weird watching him go from journeyman to a star somehow, based almost entirely off 1 KO win. He's still just a tough journeyman type fighter.

1 Like

Asked had a hip replacement shortly after retirement. I would be surprised if he won 1 of 10 with their conditions at that point when they met.

Vegito Blue -

8/10 Askren 

Or 9/10

1 Like

He should come back just for this fight.

If they fought 100 more times masvidal would never get the knee again. Would likely lose at least 90 of the matches 

1 Like

It happened once and I am more than satisfied at the result. No need for your faggot hypothetical

Well timed shot by masvidal but it doesn’t happen again. 7/10 askren

1 Like