Asparagus, you crazy

My dinner only had 3 spears of Asparagus and my piss smells foul! 3 spears! Phone Post 3.0

If I ever have the inclination to toss a glass of piss on somebody....then I'm going to eat a half pound of asspissigus the day before. Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo - If I ever have the inclination to toss a glass of piss on somebody....then I'm going to eat a half pound of asspissigus the day before. Phone Post 3.0
Stu is the correct, but he should wash it down w some bass beer. Phone Post 3.0

I love it. Anything that comes out of my body is a work of art; the worse it smells the better the piece. Asparagus piss is amateur hour. Talk to me after you ate RAW garlic. Phone Post 3.0

The government has been targeting and promoting the health benefits and the consumption of asparagus for years all while genetically modifying it to transform our bodily fluids into an anti-aphrodisiac as a means for population control.

Those who know, know. ;p

English mother fuker! Who speaks it?

Do you have :
- 3 asparagus'?
-3 asparaguses? Or;
- 3 asparagi?

you messed up that quote bad dude, lol

B17 - send a sample please Phone Post
How much? And fed ex? Phone Post 3.0

Chris from Strong Island - I love it. Anything that comes out of my body is a work of art; the worse it smells the better the piece. Asparagus piss is amateur hour. Talk to me after you ate RAW garlic. Phone Post 3.0

I eat raw garlic everytime I start to get a cold or flu, never noticed any smelly piss from it.

It's called methel mercaptane. It's only created in a portion of society. You should feel blessed. Phone Post 3.0

Hilldo - It's called methel mercaptane. It's only created in a portion of society. You should feel blessed. Phone Post 3.0
Methanethiol is a byproduct of the metabolism of asparagus.[2] The ability to produce methanethiol in urine after eating asparagus was once thought to be a genetic trait. More recent research suggests that the peculiar odor is in fact produced by all humans after consuming asparagus, while the ability to detect it (methanethiol being one of many components in "asparagus pee") is in fact the genetic trait.[3] The chemical components responsible for the change in the odor of urine show as soon as 15 minutes after eating asparagus.[4] Phone Post 3.0

Isn't it just a third of people? My pee doesn't stink :( Phone Post 3.0