ASSANGE REVEALS MORE ON HILLARY,URANIUM ONE, OBAMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6D_k5kKm8

Why should anyone believe that Russian Shill?

Cliffs? I'm not going to watch a 50 minute Youtube video unless it's big titted blondes jumping rope.

LoveToChoke - 

But he was you guys' hero when he was revealing dirt on the Bush administration.  But when he reveals stuff on the Democrats, he's the devil?

lmao get the fuck out of here you DNC shill.

This fucker always comes in with Xreme shit!

Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

But he was you guys' hero when he was revealing dirt on the Bush administration.  But when he reveals stuff on the Democrats, he's the devil?

He was never my hero. I don't know why anyone would believe him anymore 

LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

Because he hasn't been caught lying yet like the NSA, DNC, RNC, Hillary, and every other politician.

LoveToChoke -
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

You're asking us to prove a negative. Why don't you go ahead and get specific about why he's NOT trustworthy. I'm being genuine, too. I dont know anything about him, but being that good intentions are generally assumed, what facts do you possess that might indicate otherwise?

Pilgor the goat - 
LoveToChoke -
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

You're asking us to prove a negative. Why don't you go ahead and get specific about why he's NOT trustworthy. I'm being genuine, too. I dont know anything about him, but being that good intentions are generally assumed, what facts do you possess that might indicate otherwise?

Reminds me of Michael Moore when he used to always speak up for Assange and talk about him like he was the left's Jesus.  But after he leaked dirt on the Dems Moore talked like he was a dirty Russian spy.  It was pathetic.

Regardless of what side you're on, and what you think of him, I don't think anyone has ever disproven any of the information he or wikileaks has put out.

That being said, I'm not sitting through that video right now 

Good lord, youtube is just conspiratard heaven, isn't it? 

Fake news.

LoveToChoke - 

Well, even if he was used for someone elses political gain, the info he released was accurate and factual.

Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

Because he hasn't been caught lying yet like the NSA, DNC, RNC, Hillary, and every other politician.

That depends, do you believe him when he said he didn't get the DNC emails from Russia, or do you believe the FBI indictments of the Russian GRU agents they said gave him the emails?

Quite frankly his reputation is far above what we have seen from the FBI.

The real question is do you beleive Russian agents over someone with a perfect reputation for truth.

Furthermore I do believe they all can have plausible deniability built into the way information is traded.

10er 10ing -

Cliffs? 

Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

That depends, do you believe him when he said he didn't get the DNC emails from Russia, or do you believe the FBI indictments of the Russian GRU agents they said gave him the emails?

Indictments, especially convenient ones to support an investigation that many believe may be politically motivated (which I understand is a view that is itself politically motivated), are not proof of anything given the already suspect behaviour of many in the FBI. If it goes through the system and there is real evidence to support these indictments and a judge convicts them, then yes, I'll believe it. Until then, its the word of probably the most reliable news source concerning government over-reach and corruption, against a government that they've pissed off over and over again and has shown political motivations in dispensing with an organization dedicated to publishing whistle-blowers. If only the powers that be understood that appealing to authority requires that authority to be legitimate and reliable, you might have a point. How could anyone consider the authority of these government institutions legitimate with things like the Strzok/Page text messages among many others? At least in terms of taking their word at face value, of course.

In for later, and hopefully cliffs. 

cliffs?

Ill Portents -
Pilgor the goat - 
Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

Indictments, especially convenient ones to support an investigation that many believe may be politically motivated (which I understand is a view that is itself politically motivated), are not proof of anything given the already suspect behaviour of many in the FBI. If it goes through the system and there is real evidence to support these indictments and a judge convicts them, then yes, I'll believe it. Until then, its the word of probably the most reliable news source concerning government over-reach and corruption, against a government that they've pissed off over and over again and has shown political motivations in dispensing with an organization dedicated to publishing whistle-blowers. If only the powers that be understood that appealing to authority requires that authority to be legitimate and reliable, you might have a point. How could anyone consider the authority of these government institutions legitimate with things like the Strzok/Page text messages among many others? At least in terms of taking their word at face value, of course.

"Until then, its the word of probably the most reliable news source concerning government over-reach and corruption"

Again -- you are mistaking the fact that Wikileaks publishes legitimate documents, with a belief that Julian Assange tells the truth when he personally makes statements.

The rest of your post is just the usual twaddle. You won't believe the FBI when they say they know which GRU agents committed the hacks from which computers at which times using which rented servers paid for with which bitcoin transaction ID#s, or which fake accounts they set up from which computers to send which files to which Wikileaks dumps, that's fine....but if they say all that same stuff in court and 12 random people believe what you do not, then it will have been "proven"?

BTW judges don't convict people, juries do.

"but if they say all that same stuff in court and 12 random people believe what you do not, then it will have been "proven"?"

Yes. That's literally the entire point of every single modern justice system in the free world. Its an institutional safeguard against the government using its monoply on applying physical violence in the name of law and order (yes, throwing someone in a cage is violence, even when its justified legally) in ways that are self-serving rather than as a public service. So again, yes, I'll wait until it has been proven in a court of law. Would you rather the FBI or any law enforcement agency just lock you up and throw away the key after an investigation? Is that a better system to you? 

And courts of law convict people based on the findings of juries, if we're going to get technical. But I'll give you that one, I mispoke.