ASSANGE REVEALS MORE ON HILLARY,URANIUM ONE, OBAMA

Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

Why should anyone believe that Russian Shill?

But he was you guys' hero when he was revealing dirt on the Bush administration.  But when he reveals stuff on the Democrats, he's the devil?

lmao get the fuck out of here you DNC shill.

He was never my hero. I don't know why anyone would believe him anymore 

Because he hasn't been caught lying yet like the NSA, DNC, RNC, Hillary, and every other politician.

That depends, do you believe him when he said he didn’t get the DNC emails from Russia, or do you believe the FBI indictments of the Russian GRU agents they said gave him the emails?

Here comes the dnc spin machine. 

Don’t let this prick hold this thread hostage. Anyone have cliffs?

Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

But he was you guys' hero when he was revealing dirt on the Bush administration.  But when he reveals stuff on the Democrats, he's the devil?

Because he hasn't been caught lying yet like the NSA, DNC, RNC, Hillary, and every other politician.

That depends, do you believe him when he said he didn’t get the DNC emails from Russia, or do you believe the FBI indictments of the Russian GRU agents they said gave him the emails?

why would it matter where he got the info, as long as it’s the truth.

LoveToChoke -

Dudes record speaks for itself.  Regardless if he got info from Russians I'm not sure that his info has ever been refuted.

de braco -
Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

why would it matter where he got the info, as long as it’s the truth.

Dude don’t bother… #heswithher

Mit - 
LoveToChoke -

Dudes record speaks for itself.  Regardless if he got info from Russians I'm not sure that his info has ever been refuted.

The only person to deny the wikileak revelations was Donna Brazil.  And she was later shown to be full of shit.  But she did finally admit to giving Hillary the debate questions.  I guess she had to put up an air of honesty when she cashed in with her book deal.

Any day now OP will post cliffs.... any day...

Ill Portents -
alkysmurf - 
Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

Quite frankly his reputation is far above what we have seen from the FBI.

The real question is do you beleive Russian agents over someone with a perfect reputation for truth.

Furthermore I do believe they all can have plausible deniability built into the way information is traded.

A lot of you guys seem to confuse Wikileaks releasing legitimate documents, with Julian Assange himself always telling the truth in his statements.

Wikileaks can release only legit docs and Assange can be a liar. There is no contradiction.

Here is Assange lying about Wikileaks not publishing credit card numbers, for example: Julian Assange Lied About a WikiLeaks Data Dump on National Television

The leaked conversations from Wiki’s internal chats show Assange to be someone with a clear agenda to help one side while sinking another, not some fair and objective purveyor of pure truth.

Julianne assange doesn't think he got the docs from Russia and Russia gave him the docs is also not a contradiction. They could have disguised themselves, lied to him, etc. 

You guys sure have a hard time getting over Hillary. How much cheaper would it be to put her on the border instead of a wall?

Ill Portents -
JimbosBigWillie -
Ill Portents -
alkysmurf - 
Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

The real question is do you beleive Russian agents over someone with a perfect reputation for truth.

Furthermore I do believe they all can have plausible deniability built into the way information is traded.

A lot of you guys seem to confuse Wikileaks releasing legitimate documents, with Julian Assange himself always telling the truth in his statements.

Wikileaks can release only legit docs and Assange can be a liar. There is no contradiction.

Here is Assange lying about Wikileaks not publishing credit card numbers, for example: Julian Assange Lied About a WikiLeaks Data Dump on National Television

The leaked conversations from Wiki’s internal chats show Assange to be someone with a clear agenda to help one side while sinking another, not some fair and objective purveyor of pure truth.

Julianne assange doesn't think he got the docs from Russia and Russia gave him the docs is also not a contradiction. They could have disguised themselves, lied to him, etc. 

True...they could have . Did Assange say he didn't know where they came from or that it could have been Russians using cut outs? Or did he just flat-out deny reports that Russians were the source of the hacks?

Wouldnt matter. He could absolutely be convinced it was not russians and not be lying. People can be honestly wrong. 

Ill Portents -
JimbosBigWillie - 
Ill Portents -
JimbosBigWillie -
Ill Portents -
alkysmurf - 
Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

True...they could have . Did Assange say he didn't know where they came from or that it could have been Russians using cut outs? Or did he just flat-out deny reports that Russians were the source of the hacks?

Wouldnt matter. He could absolutely be convinced it was not russians and not be lying. People can be honestly wrong. 

And do you think that is the case? Do you think he was utterly, completely convinced – for some reason – that the emails didn’t come from Russia, and that’s why he felt compelled to pipe up and announce that the emails didn’t come from Russia, when our IC and media were talking about Russian interference in the election? Do you think it was just an honest mistake that he believed so “absolutely” that he had to make that announcement?

How about those Russians meddling in the Al race. 

#hamilton69

BREAKING: Here's the after-action report from the AL Senate disinfo campaign.

**an exclusive release by @JeffGiesea https://t.co/VXrCeb8LAD

— Jeff Giesea?? (@jeffgiesea) December 28, 2018

Ill Portents - 
de braco - 
Ill Portents -
Soup and Beer - 
LoveToChoke - 
Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

<p>
						<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768"><span class="User-132221" id="userPost63586211"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost63584359"><span class="User-229979" id="userPost63584335">But he was you guys' hero when he was revealing dirt on the Bush administration.&nbsp; But when he reveals stuff on the Democrats, he's the devil?</span></span></span></span></p>
					<p>
						<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768"><span class="User-132221" id="userPost63586211"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost63584359"><span class="User-229979" id="userPost63584335">lmao get the fuck out of here you DNC shill.</span></span></span></span></p>
				</blockquote>
				<p>
					<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768"><span class="User-132221" id="userPost63586211"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost63584359"><span class="User-229979" id="userPost63584335">He was never my hero. I don't know why anyone would believe him anymore&nbsp;</span></span></span></span></p>
			</blockquote>

<p>
				<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768"><span class="User-132221" id="userPost63586211"><span class="User-88896" id="userPost63584359">Because he hasn't been caught lying yet like the NSA, DNC, RNC, Hillary, and every other politician.</span></span></span></p>
		</blockquote>

<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768"><span class="User-132221" id="userPost63586211">That depends, do you believe him when he said he didn't get the DNC emails from Russia, or do you believe the FBI indictments of the Russian GRU agents they said gave him the emails?</span></span></blockquote>
	<p>
		<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768"><span class="User-132221" id="userPost63586211">why would it matter where he got the info, as long as it's the truth.</span></span></p>
</blockquote>

<span class="User-374399" id="userPost63586768">Hmmm...when debating the merits of the statement &quot;he hasn't been caught lying yet&quot;, why would it matter if there is an instance of him lying...that's a tough question, let me get back to you.</span></blockquote>

This derailment brought to you by:</p>

In for cliffs

Reporters don't give up their sources. He possibly lies to not to revel his sources. The important thing is the info leaked has always been accurate, that what matters. Lying to protect your sources is kind of a nobel thing to do. 

Ill Portents -
jpm995 - 

Reporters don't give up their sources. He possibly lies to not to revel his sources. The important thing is the info leaked has always been accurate, that what matters. Lying to protect your sources is kind of a nobel thing to do. 

And yet, once again, the documents he leaks being legitimate does not in any way indicate that Assange himself tells the truth.

No but he lies to protect his sources. Are you saying lying is never justified?

BillHarrison -

What's more likely: 

1. Assange was a good guy when revealing Bush stuff, but then "flipped to the Russians" in order to reveal Clinton stuff.

or

2. Clintons and Bushes are all part of the same corrupt power structure, and Assange didn't change at all.

?

I think it's likely he doesn't pick his sources he's just the middleman to dissiminate the information. He does whatever he has to to protect his sources. This is why he's trusted and gets these scoops to begin with. I don't even know what his political leanings are.

I'm not real worried about Assange lying. Thats one of the things in this world that really doesn't bother me.

Who the fuck cares.

On the flip side of this coin, if what he is saying is true....

Well, now that bothers me an awful lot.

That pretty much sums this whole arguement up.

Skipped through the video and didn’t hea a single thing about hillary or uranium one or Obama. Lot’s of him stuttering and stumbling and something about astrophysics

Jack Carter - Skipped through the video and didn't hea a single thing about hillary or uranium one or Obama. Lot's of him stuttering and stumbling and something about astrophysics

This. 

Soup and Beer -
LoveToChoke - 

Hi. I lump everyone on a message board in together that isn't me.