Assassin's Creed 4 Same Old Sh*t

Assassin's Creed 4 Same Old Sh*t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Uwq83UcTA

Also a fun video of me just riding a windmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59PRe9p5_mo

I have a ton more videos of AC4 so check those out too and more to come where I do random cool things.

Yeah, I think I'll make an exception to my whole Don't Buy Ubisoft Games when Watch Dogs comes out.  Even that has me worried because Ubisoft has fooled me one too many times

Same with the batman games. But we all still love those. I'll play it because I love the series, as well as the narrative. Phone Post 3.0

Chael Sonnen Money - Same with the batman games. But we all still love those. I'll play it because I love the series, as well as the narrative. Phone Post 3.0

That seems like a real good decision, and kind of obvious? Even if you hate Ubisoft personally (?), if they produce/make a good product, wouldn't you want support that so they do it again in the future?

I'm new to the series and loving the game so far. Only thing I don't like / think is retarded is the whole story about accessing someones memories or whatever the shit is going on. It's just trash, but being a pirate kicks ass.

The Lorax - I'm new to the series and loving the game so far. Only thing I don't like / think is retarded is the whole story about accessing someones memories or whatever the shit is going on. It's just trash, but being a pirate kicks ass.
Play the rest youll be a bit more informed! Phone Post

Haven't played since AC1 ... Got 4 for free with a new video card. Played 1 on XBOX and it was too repetitive with boring combat system.

AC4 on PC should be much better, correct? Kind of looking forward to playing it. Phone Post 3.0

Dropthemic - Haven't played since AC1 ... Got 4 for free with a new video card. Played 1 on XBOX and it was too repetitive with boring combat system.

AC4 on PC should be much better, correct? Kind of looking forward to playing it. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt playing on PC would fix any issues you had with finding the game repetitive 

invalid -
Dropthemic - Haven't played since AC1 ... Got 4 for free with a new video card. Played 1 on XBOX and it was too repetitive with boring combat system.

I doubt playing on PC would fix any issues you had with finding the game repetitive 

Well it's 3 releases later ... AC1 to AC4 Phone Post 3.0