Assassin's Creed in November

Launch date just got pushed back again. Will this game ever come out? As long as they've been working on it, surely it will be impressive.

Yes.Surely. Everytime they push back a release date its to improve quality not to fix bugs....

serious question/not sarcasm: Wouldn't fixing the bugs = improving the quality?

IMO fix bugs = bring game to minimual playable condition (ie so game won't crash unexpectedly, glitches in AI intelligence)

Improve quality = improve game from minimal playable condition (ie graphics enhancement, smarter AI)

Addendum to Tito Or Tease's post:

IMO fix bugs = bring game to minimual playable condition (ie so game won't crash unexpectedly, glitches in AI intelligence)  (occurs in a large number of games, esp. high-profile ones)

Improve quality = improve game from minimal playable condition (ie graphics enhancement, smarter AI)  (never ever fucking happens except in gamers' dreams or in ports to other systems that come out a year later)

I am really happy they push it back! To many AAA titles in september and october anyway!

Might give me time to collect enought money to buy it also :)

"Improve quality = improve game from minimal playable condition (ie graphics enhancement, smarter AI) (never ever fucking happens except in gamers' dreams or in ports to other systems that come out a year later)"

Not entirely accurate. Blizzard and Nintendo both have many times in the past pushed games back repeatedly in order to get things the way they want them to be, and have on a couple of occassions outright cancelled games that were for all intents and purposes complete, because they weren't what they wanted them to be, meaning that they sucked.

Stop raining on my cynical parade, biyatch ;-)