Assholes that bring their dogs into stores

I hope Jamie911 gets bit on the face by a chihuahua.

I hope you get bit in the face by an american bully and then we can come back on here and compare experiences (if you’re still alive)

1 Like

Lol I actually don’t hope that… i hope nobody gets bit by any dogs or other animals… but just saying.

1 Like

Can we all agree that chow chow’s are Joe Biden?

1 Like

lol w t f

Got you beat OP! Went in the boat a few weeks ago. Everyone chillin at the sandbar. Couple of dogs around, whatever. One boat shows with 6 dogs, all over 50lbs. They jump out come running up on everyone and start shitting in random spots, water/beach/by people. Guy comes out with a “tennis thrower” and starts scooping what he can and throwing it in the trees, WTF!

Every other dog that came out, would leap off the boat, run up on the beach and take a dump, really can ruin a day on the water. All in all there was about 14 dogs out there, we left after a bit cause I was getting loud with some of them when their dogs would come over by the kids.

Imagine dog shit after dog shit…fucking animals!!

1 Like

That lab reminded me of my dog

2 Likes

What 3rd world hellhole do you live at? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bunch of dogs at the beach.

1 Like

Fucking fantastic sir!!

This is out in the boat, in Alaska…(running joke)
Florida, nuff said right?!!

I really don’t mind that, so long as the dog is well behaved.

I understand why it pisses people off, but I just fucking love dogs so much that I don’t care.

2 Likes

I had a few pits whenever I was a kid and they are totally different than my Princess Tsuki in every way including the way that they look the way that they act everything. If I ever had a dog that showed human aggression I would kill it instantly.

2 Likes

Dog owners are such trashy idiots

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dont want to generalize all dog owners but everyone of them out there that day was 100%

1 Like

Only on here can a thread about bringing dogs to store which I’ve only ever seen yippy dogs turn into the macho men of Teh OG posting about how petrified of pitbulls they are. Bunch of pussy little faggots!

4 Likes

Reminds me when Slydawg would get all mad about the poop thing lol.

1 Like

This blind faggot brought in his stupid ass guide dog once. I kicked the dog and then kicked him out without his dog. What a moron.

5 Likes

Dude, I fucking lost it at this. WTF indeed.

1 Like

Tell your dog to say that to my face

1 Like