In for when the link is fixed

How bout now?

https://youtu.be/36ZjjDOVfzA

toelocku - https://youtu.be/36ZjjDOVfzA

A documentary on the Fed overreach and media scumbaggery @ ruby ridge

Sub

ttt

Sub

A documentary on a racist who committed a federal crime and refused to face the consequences. Getting his wife and kid killed in a standoff after they killed a federal agent.*

Fixed that for you

Shooting a mother withe a sniper rifle while she is holding her baby in her house is not exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.

fanat - Shooting a mother withe a sniper rifle while she is holding her baby in her house is not exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.
She wasn't inside the house. She was on the porch shuffling the people who just murdered a federal agent back into the house.

Read the letters she wrote to the courts about the situation and her willingness to let her children die before they cooperate. They did that kid and the other two living sisters a favor. If mom had it her way they would all be dead.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
fanat - Shooting a mother withe a sniper rifle while she is holding her baby in her house is not exactly what the founding fathers had in mind.
She wasn't inside the house. She was on the porch shuffling the people who just murdered a federal agent back into the house.

Read the letters she wrote to the courts about the situation and her willingness to let her children die before they cooperate. They did that kid and the other two living sisters a favor. If mom had it her way they would all be dead.
Unless she was about to fire a rocket luncher to the position of federal agents I don't see how a sniper murdering her is justified.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

learn a little about the situation rather than just parroting the SPLC bullshit

fanat -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Unless she was about to fire a rocket luncher to the position of federal agents I don't see how a sniper murdering her is justified.
They had already been given a surrender order and refused. They had already murdered a federal agent. Rules of engagement changed once those two things took place.

I'm normally not on the side of defending police/government use of deadly force. Shitty situation for all parties involved here. Mistakes and poor choices made by all parties as well.

Not a big fan of how they set him up in the first place, but he made a choice to not show up to court. Then they both pledged publicly to defy the law and go out on their swords.

Sub a dub dub

de braco -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Care to tell me what exactly I don't know about the situation?

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
de braco -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Well....for one you weren't actually there.

morotetsuke -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
de braco -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Whoa! Shocking revelation. Thanks for that...

fanat - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Not only was it unjustified, it seemed that no one even knew it had happened. How insane is that?!?! So either they had the worst communications in the history of ever OR they flat out lied saying they didn't know it happened.

After watching the documentary on Netflix it is without a doubt the FBI and local law enforcement completely mishandled it.

This is backed up by the fact that they got acquitted of murdering that agent and awarded with a 3.1 million dollar suit.

But FETT knows more about it so we'll disregard that and listen to him.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
morotetsuke -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
de braco -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Whoa! Shocking revelation. Thanks for that...

Youre welcome. Here's another shocker since weve got our learning pants on today...sometimes people in authority try and cover up their mistakes telling you only what they want to.

RonnieF'nPickering! -
fanat - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Not only was it unjustified, it seemed that no one even knew it had happened. How insane is that?!?! So either they had the worst communications in the history of ever OR they flat out lied saying they didn't know it happened.

After watching the documentary on Netflix it is without a doubt the FBI and local law enforcement completely mishandled it.

This is backed up by the fact that they got acquitted of murdering that agent and awarded with a 3.1 million dollar suit.

But FETT knows more about it so we'll disregard that and listen to him.
Yes clearly those are the only two possibilities. No chance at all that they didn't realize she was killed. I'm sure they spent days trying to call out to the mother all as an elaborate hoax to taunt dad and cover it up. That must be it.

Yes and being acquitted of murdering the federal agent is proof that shooting the mother was unjustified. That's solid logic as well!

As I already said, all parties involved made terrible decisions. It is tragic the way it unfolded in all regards. No one needed to die. We will never know for certain what went down in the first altercation in the woods. All we do know is that an agent and a kid were killed, and that the kids weapon was fired as well as the friend who was with them.

No matter how you slice this, the dad made the choice that started all of this. He chose to defy the law and put his family at risk.