Astros can thank the umpires

A blown call at the plate provided the Astros with the win as they beat the Cardinals 2-2...I mean 2-1.

Probably makes up for the three blown calls at third base in one inning in the second game of the series that the Cards swept at MMP in April. Looks like the ump thought the front foot was off the ground and never touched the plate?? I think he missed it. Either way, I'll take it, especially since the Cubs lost.

Of course, the Astros could also thank their rookie pitcher who started and threw well, their rookie setup man who threw 2 perfect innings through the front of the order, or their 2nd year closer, who came in and got Pujols with runners at 1st and 3rd in the eighth. But they can thank the umpire too :)

Haren looked really good tonight though, his splitter was great.

Great post Eddie.

And lol, classic shadetree post right there, I guess your bullshit excuses carry over from one sports forum to another. ;))

Floppy since when did the truth = Bs.Honestly I just hated seeing the game end because of that.Also,Just make sure your Dodgers are ready to play come playoff time.The Cardinals need a good tune-up before they play the Braves.

"Floppy since when did the truth = Bs."

I was kidding you, I didn't even catch the game.

"Also,Just make sure your Dodgers are ready to play come playoff time.The Cardinals need a good tune-up before they play the Braves."

Yeah that's gonna be a scary series. Dodgers are the clear under dog if they make it that far.