Asylum Fight League: $100K Middleweight Challenge

Calling all world class Middleweights!  Want a chance to earn 100k dollars??  Asylum Fight League, a great ammy promotion is going to put on a pro challenge looking for the best 185 pounder on the planet (not named Anderson SIlva) and is offering a 100k challenge.

Check out the details and register:  $100k MW challenge

100grand...... candy bar

ttt

This ain't the candy bar.  I wonder how many UFC MWs will wish they could enter this thing.

ttt

Where are the pro MWs toiling for little money???  Here is your chance for a 100k pay day. 

Asylum is a very reputable organization....

So how does this work? Winner gets $100K, but none of the other fighters get paid?

I'll give you 100 000 to 1 odds that nobody gets paid 100k.

Remember when you were a kid and you would trade your brother monopoly money for his toys?

This is the exact same thing.

i filled out the app Brian " The Predator" Rogers 7-2 all wins by 1st round stoppage. How about some more details on the format.

whoa... ya boy mascrenas has that kind of cheddar, garv???

flawlessvictory - i filled out the app Brian " The Predator" Rogers 7-2 all wins by 1st round stoppage. How about some more details on the format.

Nice!  Details will be coming in the near future.  But Carl Mascarenhas the promoter always delivers on his promises, so this is going to be good.

pocotouro - whoa... ya boy mascrenas has that kind of cheddar, garv???

I get more than that each time I ring announce the Asylum, so shouldn't be a prob.

What is the time frame for the first round?

LoganClark - What is the time frame for the first round?

5 minutes.

Less than helpful.

lol, sorry couldn't resist.  Actually I am not sure of time frames, etc.  I know that Carl is working hard on putting this thing to together, it's something that he's been wanting to do and is going to make it happen.  I will be updating this thread as developments happen.

You should try to have the return of the Barncat! And of course Suave Horwich.