At 270 weigh in. Moreno cheered by far most and Fig booed mercilessly

Crowd will be a huge factor in my opinion.

2 Likes

SoCal loves Moreno. I remember when he beat Figgy last fight, there were people all over town setting off fireworks.

Really surprised me considering he isn’t quite the biggest star in mma, but the people round here really rallied around him being the first Mexican born champ and all. I’m in VTA County.

2 Likes

Yeah Anaheim loved him. Fig looked good too though. He had a great bounce going and seemed to like the role of villain.

Ventura where it at. I lived in Camarillo growing up. My kid just got accepted to Channel Islands and she doesn’t think she wants to go. I’m like GTFO that is pure gorgeous world and a better pace than the counties Below it but still has enough to do. Kids will be tarded.

1 Like

I feel like Fig is the much better fighter and should wreck him but it has never worked out that way yet. Possibly just a bad matchup in addition to Fig killing himself to make the weight.

3 Likes

Fig by murder (I hope)

seems likely he lost the weight less painfully this time and will come in with that sweet brain hydration, which is often such a luxury.

1 Like

Moreno has timing o his side. How do you beat speed and power? Timing. He also proved to be a better grappler.

1 Like

Fig is mentally broken. He doesn’t have the size, he can’t bully Moreno, and he can’t knock him out. Fig might be more muscular, but Moreno has the bigger frame.

1 Like

Looks like Henry told Fig to act cringe, it was working.

1 Like

Fig will lose. Lacks the heart of a champion and Moreno got heart, its hard to put him out and just that will tire out Fig.

2 Likes

a Mexican got cheered in California.

more news at 11.

1 Like

Fig tried to play heel and fucking sucked at the act so bad that he became an epic troll heel