At 45 Romero is still undefeated

Won round 1 and 2. He did way more damage.

Davis should be banned from MMA he did not land one hard strike the entire fight.

Calvacante - early stoppage
Whittaker, Izzy, Costa were all BS decisions.

The middleweight goat discussion should be about Romero and Anderson only. Izzy sits at 3 right now but Whittaker probably gets him in the rematch.

3 Likes

Drying paint has more entertainment value than that light sparring session davis and romero put on last night.

7 Likes

Romero traps looked like it was holding him from moving properly
And Davis is epitome of stalling fights

1 Like

It was a terrible match up to begin with. Yoel almost got him with that one flurry and almost again with the leg kicks, other than that literally nothing happened.

1 Like

I turned it off after round 2. Both of them can go into obscurity.

1 Like

I don’t have Showtime and did not see a good place to watch so fell asleep before it even happened but I’ll take your word for it. Even when Rumble Romero was booked, it was likely not gonna be as good as everyone imagined it would have been. Both men had their primes but they are gone.

I didn’t watch but a fight between Romero and Davis ended in a contested, boring, split decision? You don’t say?

4 Likes

maybe if he wasn’t so busy blowing jesus he could actually follow a gameplan

That was an easy win for Davis.

World class wrestler who never wrestles. I have zero interest in him.

Actually Cavalcante thrashed him. I specifically remember because it was a time of frequent lay and pray and he did the same thing to King Mo and Romero, two great wrestlers, in short order. Actually surprised he flamed out because he had all the tools.

2 Likes

Romero is still must watch but he looked fat and a tad slower.

His chin is still good I really hope he gives 185 another shot. Him and Mousasi would be fun and they need to make that fight right now it doesn’t look like he has many more fights left in him.

Britney Spears What GIF

3 Likes

Zero steroids.

Yoel is the most over rated fighter in the past decade.

Misses weight, boring ass fights other than like 2 exciting moments in 5 years or more, gifted title shots AFTER missing weight, given a free pass for pissing hot, gimme a break

Dont forget taking an extra 30 seconds on the stool against tim, also

3 Likes

Given what we have seen from him in flashes, his career as a whole has been wildly disappointing.

2 Likes

Satiev used to make him his bitch.

Wow. I wonder how many are UFC shills and how many comments are real.

Romero is still must see TV (besides th Izzy bout…)

I sure wished HE had gone for some takedowns, but he has such insane power. He missed a KO by a few inches a couple of times. Very impressive 3rd down by Davis.

2 Likes