At a bar arguing about Bruce Lee

So we're at a bar drinking my friend says that Bruce lee is the greatest of all time. I say lee walked around 140-150. And that Jose Aldo or Frankie Edgar would fuck his world up. What do you think UG Phone Post 3.0

You will get a bunch of lee nuthuggers telling you that you are wrong. But you are obviously right Phone Post 3.0

Punch the SOB Phone Post 3.0

Exactly he's yelling at me saying Bruce Lee is the grandfather of combat I say so tough shit. Edgar ground or pounds or Aldo breaks his leg with leg kicks Phone Post 3.0

Impossible to know. If Bruce had trained properly, who knows.

But I don't think Bruce trained takedown or submission defense, so don't think he would have made it to the bell against Edgar or Aldo. Phone Post 3.0

Depends if you're saying street or competition fighter. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a massive Muhammad Ali fan, but I can freely admit that if he stepped into the octagon with Cain, Cain Velasquez would have fucked him up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on iphone app so I'm not sure how to post pics. And I say it doesn't matter if it's on the street or in the cage Lee would've of gotten fucked up. Phone Post 3.0

Bruce did a lot of what would be considered illegal in MMA Phone Post 3.0

Aldo and Frankie in 1973 would get owned because I don't think they would have the mindset to cross train like Lee did. Bruce Lee from 1973 would get owned nowadays. Different world back then. Who knows if Bruce was part of this generation. Its dumb to argure. Can't you just agree that what happened then isn't happening now and like wise. Phone Post 3.0

Doc_Watson - Aldo and Frankie in 1973 would get owned because I don't think they would have the mindset to cross train like Lee did. Bruce Lee from 1973 would get owned nowadays. Different world back then. Who knows if Bruce was part of this generation. Its dumb to argure. Can't you just agree that what happened then isn't happening now and like wise. Phone Post 3.0
Doc_Watson is wise Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises , 32
0 minutes ago
Doc_Watson - Aldo and Frankie in 1973 would get owned because I don't think they would have the mindset to cross train like Lee did. Bruce Lee from 1973 would get owned nowadays. Different world back then. Who knows if Bruce was part of this generation. Its dumb to argure. Can't you just agree that what happened then isn't happening now and like wise.
Doc_Watson is wise

He is very wise Phone Post 3.0

Bruce lee would own franky, Aldo and Cain Phone Post 3.0

Had a good laugh at this thread. Ive been there man. At least you know the guy so you likely wont have to kung fu them to make your point Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Bruce lee would own franky, Aldo and Cain Phone Post 3.0
Ban Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Bruce lee would own franky, Aldo and Cain Phone Post 3.0
Under the right circumstances ? Phone Post 3.0

Doc_Watson - Aldo and Frankie in 1973 would get owned because I don't think they would have the mindset to cross train like Lee did. Bruce Lee from 1973 would get owned nowadays. Different world back then. Who knows if Bruce was part of this generation. Its dumb to argure. Can't you just agree that what happened then isn't happening now and like wise. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with u sir. Phone Post 3.0

Bruce DID finish Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with a head-and-arm choke...and even killed him with it, I believe! He also belly-down-crucifix-armbarred Samo Hung for the tap...both heavyweight opponents, both out grappled by Bruce. 

Case closed. 

T.K.O. - Depends if you're saying street or competition fighter. Phone Post 3.0
Lol no it doesn't Phone Post 3.0

"You wanna have a drink or is this your Fox News audition?"- Hannibal Burress Phone Post 3.0