At gun forum...

Made it 10 seconds. "Common sense, license to drive should mean a license to buy a firearm." I counter with 5th grade civics, owning a firearm is a constitutionally protected right. I must have missed the day we covered where the forefathers made driving a car a constitutional right.

dont worry, that 10 seconds is repeated 5 times, they all say the exact same fucking words.

thats something you learn as a server, never repeat what you said to one table that you just said to the previous.  People have ears and do listen.  I dont understand how they can stand on the sidelines while their oppenents are speaking and go up with the exact same canned lines to the exact same group of people that heard it previously.  And why the fuck is the WP isolating the canned phrases to be played back to back.  They are supporting these people and dont see how stupid it is to present them like this.

You only need a license to drive a car on public roads, dont need one to own a car or drive on private property. Wouldnt that be saying you need a license to carry? If I keep the gun at home or take shoot on private property then I wouldnt need a license.

pcuzz - You only need a license to drive a car on public roads, dont need one to own a car or drive on private property. Wouldnt that be saying you need a license to carry? If I keep the gun at home or take shoot on private property then I wouldnt need a license.

Theyre stooge candidates.