At the Ali memorial AmA. Might answer

On the shuttle right now. Didn't see anyone else talking about it. Phone Post 3.0

Let us know how it is Phone Post 3.0

Had to drive in a couple hours the other day to get tickets. Queued up at 530am. Waited 2 hours in line. Thousands of people lined up and didn't get tickets. Five times as many people didn't get tickets as those who did. No wonder there is a secondary market. Phone Post 3.0

I've got two extra tickets to give away to somebody that didn't think they were getting in. Phone Post 3.0

Not to you people, rather someone at the gates. Phone Post 3.0

trump or clinton

Have fun saluting a racist coward Phone Post 3.0

xDODZILLAx - Have fun saluting a racist coward Phone Post 3.0
Post the pic of your gape from when you met Ali Phone Post 3.0

I hope you aren't American.
Racist because he wanted to be treated like a man and not property or an animal?
A coward because he refused to fight in an unjust war that killed thousands of Americans for no reason?

You have no idea what your talking about. Phone Post 3.0

64 Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy -
Racist because he wanted to be treated like a man and not property or an animal?
A coward because he refused to fight in an unjust war that killed thousands of Americans for no reason?

Boom Phone Post 3.0

At 63 VUs now. I wager you'll have none by the time im off work. Phone Post 3.0

just saw Kevin Casey on TV Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
Searchinghappy -

You don't actually think anybody other than an American would call him a coward for not fighting in Nam? Do you?

Of course he is American. And it's this mentality that will have Trump as your new Leader on Nov. 4th. Phone Post 3.0

Im a fan of Ali but he was a rasict atleast earlier in his life. He was apart of and a spokesman for a group that said white people stole all technology from blacks.and gated white people. I read that somehwere awhile ago but cant be bothered to find a source. If im wrong feel free to make me eat crow.

no service inside the place. Long ceremony. Arena was only two thirds full. To many idiots with the wrong opinions in this thread. Ali would have defended your right to be wrong though. Not a political ceremony at all except when the whole crowd cheers cause next president Hillary Clinton was referred to. Phone Post 3.0

A lot of classless people didn't dress up for a funeral service. Fat white dudes in shorts and baseball caps ruined the aesthetic. Phone Post 3.0

If you don't like Ali, you have a poor understanding of American history and modern culture. You should try to evolve yourself into something better. Study Ali and you will find that there isn't a better example of a person. Phone Post 3.0

Still hard to believe. 

The best eulogy was Mohammed's wife. She is a very good speaker. Had no idea. The shadow cast over her face by her hat as she spoke made for quite the image of widow Ali.
Also Rabbi Lerner was the most passionate and had the greatest call to action, which I think Ali would have appreciated.
Billy Crystal did jokes literally from thirty years ago.
Anyone that thinks Ali was racist, he had three of the whitest men in America; Billy Crystal, Bill Clinton, and Bryant Gumbel, headline his memorial. He handpicked the speakers in his funeral plan. Phone Post 3.0

pilkie01 - The best eulogy was Mohammed's wife. She is a very good speaker. Had no idea. The shadow cast over her face by her hat as she spoke made for quite the image of widow Ali.
Also Rabbi Lerner was the most passionate and had the greatest call to action, which I think Ali would have appreciated.
Billy Crystal did jokes literally from thirty years ago.
Anyone that thinks Ali was racist, he had three of the whitest men in America; Billy Crystal, Bill Clinton, and Bryant Gumbel, headline his memorial. He handpicked the speakers in his funeral plan. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, Bryant Gumbel isn't ... Oh, I see what you did. 

Seriously, it must have been quite the experience being there live. Thanks for sharing your perspective.